Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old April 1st, 2016, 06:43 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Avorice Stand! Vote for next battle!

You should add an Asterix next to my name as I have Nessing already as of a few days ago.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 1st, 2016, 07:23 PM

Rathburn is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Greetings friend,
I will say i have been a very long time lurker around this site though. I joined because, I have semi recently moved to the big city where (hopefully) i can find more HS or AotPw players.
Secondly i do really enjoy watching your neat battle report videos.

-Rathburn
-END OF LINE-
Old April 1st, 2016, 08:58 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Here There Be Dwagons

It seems like wyverns exist in the Potterverse if the wiki is to be believed but they do not make any major appearances that I could find. There's a pub called The White Wyvern in Knockturn Alley. What I did find is that many of the dragons in the movies look very similar to wyverns. Anyways, random tidbits of info.

~Dysole, noting that the Vulcanmechs fit Daleks better in sheer toughness and firepower but that the Daleks rarely use fire
Old April 4th, 2016, 01:08 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
You should add an Asterix next to my name as I have Nessing already as of a few days ago.
Done, thank you for sharing that! Hope you stick around anyway! Have you used him yet? What do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathburn
Greetings friend,
I will say i have been a very long time lurker around this site though. I joined because, I have semi recently moved to the big city where (hopefully) i can find more HS or AotPw players.
Secondly i do really enjoy watching your neat battle report videos.

-Rathburn
-END OF LINE-
I played AotP for the first time about a week ago, used the black army and got wrecked. One of these days I want to pit some scape against some AotP in a game.

I think I may have lurked on this site for 2-3 months before making an account. Glad you like the battle reports, and welcome to the site.

So, vote is 1 to 1 for my wife to use the Flash in her army or fillers in her army, and one vote for the cage match map. Anyone else want to chime in with an opinion or vote, please do. We will probably play within 2 weeks.
Old April 4th, 2016, 03:54 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think the flash option sounds most interesting. And no I haven't used him yet since I got him but I have played with and against him before. And I think a cage match could be cool.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 4th, 2016, 04:00 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Flash vs Fillers sounds better than Fillers vs Fillers. Cage match is a good decision.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old April 4th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I want to see her use Flash vs. your filler army, and I will bet on Mrs. Wiker this time.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 4th, 2016, 04:33 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I want to see her use Flash vs. your filler army, and I will bet on Mrs. Wiker this time.
Same for me. Looking forward to it.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old April 5th, 2016, 05:03 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Seeing as I was LD for Flash in C3G, I kinda have to go with Wikerette don't I? Speed Dodge for the win!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old April 6th, 2016, 09:09 AM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker

Flash in a cage match against some filler units sounds really fun I like that

Lucace is a Tagawa Samurai...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old April 6th, 2016, 08:00 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alright, Flash vs Fillers on Cage Match it is! I will add an army card or two to my wife's army, and probably end up with approximately 350-400 pts per army, and I'll probably have an OM nightmare of 7-8 cards. I'll post exact armies sometime in the next two weeks, and then you guys can get to predicting!
Old April 14th, 2016, 11:18 AM

Re: PtW Van Nessing! Cage Match!

Next game: Cage Match, straight up deathmatch!

------------------------------

Wiker's "OM Management Therapy:" Zettian Guards, Zetacron, Izumi Samurai, Arkmer, Marro Warriors, C3V's Siiv, Theracus, Guilty McCreech, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu, and Otanashi: 440 points, 17 figures

Wikerette's "Can't Touch This:" C3G's Flash (Barry Allen), Men In Black (Krav Maga Agents,) and Ninjas of the Northern Wind: 460 points, 7 figures

Following map build instructions, thorian and astrid glyphs are in the middle, treasure glyphs are near the middle, and two random power glyphs are on the outside of the map (random glyph pool of defense+1, initiative+8, wannok, d20+1)

( @Spidey'tilIDie + @Dad_Scaper + @mtl1998 I am assuming you all still vote for my wife here, and it will stay that way unless you post otherwise. Applies to the three of you: You have to repost your vote before anybody else if you want that first post prediction bonus! I will only give that first post bonus to the person who posts a prediction after I have announced the game, which I have just done in this post.)

Voting/Predictions are open until at least 4/21/16! A Van Nessing winner will be RNG'd after the video is posted!

Which army will be the last one standing? Will speed and stealth beat sheer numbers?

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; April 14th, 2016 at 11:57 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports