Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 8th, 2014, 07:47 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Boot Camp of Valhalla: Reaper Kobolds (Design/Brainstorm

I don't know giving them disengage feels like they'll just be small orcs for Jandar. The orcs are a fast moving swarm squad with little individual punch and disengage. These kobolds will be a fast moving, swarm squad with little punch and disengage. I don't know too similar for my tastes.

EDIT: If we were to give them disengage

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old January 8th, 2014, 07:47 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'm torn. I'd like to see the movement power, but these guys are pretty weak with their stats. Perhaps if we make them something like 35 points they will work out okay.

Old January 8th, 2014, 07:56 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm not really a fan of Disengage on these guys. An option I'd like is something like the C3G Arkham Inmates have.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old January 8th, 2014, 08:12 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
I'm not really a fan of Disengage on these guys. An option I'd like is something like the C3G Arkham Inmates have.
To save people the trouble of searching:

Frantic Disengage
If a figure rolls for a leaving engagement attack against an Arkham Inmate and does not roll a skull, the figure receives 1 wound.

Old January 8th, 2014, 09:53 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think their movement is fine at 6 without any other powers. I could even see it lower, but you can't win them all and I see your point. I think they would be fine at two abilities if we just bumped the attack and defense to 3, but we could also give them a true swarm power like this:

WHITTLE AWAY
If a figure is attacked by more than one reaper kobold, it role one less defense die for each attack.

Just my

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old January 8th, 2014, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
I think their movement is fine at 6 without any other powers. I could even see it lower, but you can't win them all and I see your point. I think they would be fine at two abilities if we just bumped the attack and defense to 3, but we could also give them a true swarm power like this:

WHITTLE AWAY
If a figure is attacked by more than one reaper kobold, it role one less defense die for each attack.

Just my
With that power, it's better to give them an Attack of 2.

Old January 8th, 2014, 10:12 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
WHITTLE AWAY
I like this, but it makes them too similar to the goblin cutters.
Old January 8th, 2014, 10:49 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

We could always reuse First Assault or Evasive or something like that. Conditional attack/defense boosts.
Old January 9th, 2014, 12:03 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like the idea of making them sentinels. They seem like they should be a major annoyance. How about...

Clinging Horde
If an oppenent's figure leaves engagement with Kobold, you may place this Kobold adjacent to the figure at the end of its move.

Force your opponent to deal with your cheap sentinels and if they choose to run past, they still haven't gotten rid of the Kobold!
Old January 9th, 2014, 01:08 AM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If we make them sentinels then they should have in my opinion defensive or passive agressive (like cowards reward) abilities like a sentinel that is meant to defend something. Maybe we should decide a class first and then pick abilities that would fit that class.

I'm still hoping we can give them a sort of "responsive" power based on what a huge or large figure does. Yes that makes them situational, but there is nothing wrong with situational units in my opinion coming out from time to time.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old January 9th, 2014, 01:24 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
We could always reuse First Assault or Evasive or something like that. Conditional attack/defense boosts.
That's my thinking, I don't want them to always have solid offense/defense, but I think they need something that can help them out in those areas (which is why I suggested Fearless Advantage). First Assault 1 would be fun.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 9th, 2014, 01:25 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Perhaps a power like...

Swarm
If no Kobold Guardians move during their movement phase, you may attack once with each engaged Kobold Guardian.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards