Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 28th, 2018, 10:30 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Synergy Archive

Updated with Bailey and Dolphin Boy.
Old December 1st, 2018, 03:15 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Current Figures with the Bob & Carol & Ted & Ringo Special Power:

Bob (65), Carol (65), Ted (55), Ringo (45)

Updated through Public Exclusive 89.

Last edited by Ronin; January 7th, 2019 at 02:04 PM.
Old January 1st, 2019, 11:31 PM
Symbiotic

Updated through SSE 58 and Public Exclusive 89

Last edited by Ronin; January 7th, 2019 at 02:06 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2019, 11:24 PM
Symbiotic

Updated through 801 (Human Robot)
Old March 16th, 2019, 11:18 PM
Symbiotic

In the Synergy lists, are the blurbs for synergy descriptions important to how people use the Archive?

IE, do people feel a strong preference for

Quote:
Undead Synergies

Undead Synergy Benefits Received:Undead Synergy Benefits Offered:
vs

Quote:
Undead Synergies

Undead Synergy Benefits Received:
  • Undead Heroes and Undead Squads may be activated by Dracula's (490) Lord of the Dead special power.
  • Undead Heroes may be activated by Judge Death's (295) Death Sentence Special Attack.
  • Undead may have their attack boosted by Sam's (95) Trick 'r Treat special power.
Undead Synergy Benefits Offered:
  • Judge Death (295) may be placed on an Undead Unique Hero's Army Card with his Death Never Dies special power when he is destroyed, and placed back on the battlefield if that Undead Hero destroys a figure.
  • Unique Undead Heroes may allow Judge Mortis (165) to attack with his Dark Judgement special power.
I figure people probably like the blurbs, but it occurred to me that I didn't really need to speculate about that when I can just ask.

I'm fooling around with the way I maintain this stuff on the back end, so if anyone has suggestions for improving this thread, just let me know!
Old March 16th, 2019, 11:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't really use those a lot at all (I tend to just look things up in the Index and go by suggestions from folks) but I'd say I get almost no value out of the first approach. Having a least a little info as to what the interaction is seems valuable if I'm going to look in the first place.

Grain of salt, though: I don't really use this feature.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 16th, 2019, 11:33 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I don’t have much of a problem with either way, but that may just be that I’ve been a big enough fan for long enough that I have a good idea what every unit does. I imagine if I was a new fan trying to parse the increasingly dense C3G library I might find those blurbs useful.
Old March 17th, 2019, 01:40 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I prefer the 2nd one. I know what most of the synergy is for the units I use semi-regularly, but I only use maybe 500 of the 800 designs we have now. When testing a new designs specific synergy, it nice having the blurb right there to tell you what the power does. If some new synergy combo catches my eye, I'll grab someone I have not used before in a test. I think Jackal's synergy with Rocksteady was the most recent example.
Old March 17th, 2019, 01:50 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I actually use them semiregularly and prefer the second.
Old March 17th, 2019, 05:46 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

I like having the blurbs
I tend to build armies around synergy

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old March 17th, 2019, 09:15 AM
Symbiotic

That's a strong preference for blurbs, then! I'll make sure to keep em around.
Old March 24th, 2019, 09:35 PM
Symbiotic

Current Unique Vehicles:

∞ Justice Gundam (350)
Char's Zaku II (185)
Gundam Bael (275)
Gundam Barbatos (280)
Gundam Ez8 (270)
Gundam Sandrock (270)
Invisible Jet (250)
Mole Machine (230)
RX-78-2 Gundam (300)
Spider-Mobile (85)
Superman/Batman Robot (250)
TARDIS (200)
The Batmobile (250)
The Batmobile (JL) (250)

Current Event Vehicles:

Mechagodzilla (Kiryu) (Side A) (900)

Current Uncommon Vehicles:

Army Tank (230)
Gouf (140)
Gundam Ground Type (140)
Lawmaster (145)
Motorcycle (30)
Sports Car (100)
Vertical Jump Jet (150)
Zaku II (120)

Updated through Wave 52.

Last edited by Arch-vile; April 23rd, 2023 at 12:06 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy