Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 16th, 2021, 11:17 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Army Tank

The Book of Army Tank

C3G IDW WAVE 46
REAL AMERICAN HEROES

Card PDF

The object used for this destructible object is a Tank from the Heavy Fire set.

Object Bio - The army tank requires a team to operate, but allows that team to advance as a group safely and gives them the fire power to hit even the strongest foes.

-Type of Destructible Object-
  • Vehicle Destructible Object: See rules for Destructible Objects HERE. See HERE for optional C3G Destructible Object rules.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Base Clarification: Army Tank is a four-spaced figure where every base space must touch another base space (diamond pattern) and uses the Movement Rules for 3+ Space Figures.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Last edited by Splash; July 27th, 2022 at 03:25 PM.
Old November 16th, 2021, 11:19 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Army Tank (Breathing)

NAME = ARMY TANK
COVER = FULL
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON VEHICLE
OCCUPANCY = 4

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 230

TANK MOVEMENT
When moving up levels of height with this Army Tank, do not count a space for the first level. If this Army Tank is moved in a straight line you may move 3 additional spaces in the same straight line. This Army Tank may move through all figures that are not huge and after moving, roll one unblockable attack die against each figure that it moved through.

TANK CANNON SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 7.
This special attack may only be used once per round by the figure occupying the Cannon space and cannot target adjacent figures.

TANK AUTO GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 4.
This special attack may only be used by the figure occupying the Gunner space and can be used to attack the same figure up to 2 times. Destructible objects roll 1 fewer defense die against this special attack.

SUPER STRENGTH

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; February 18th, 2022 at 12:29 AM.
Old November 16th, 2021, 11:20 AM
Ninja Playtester

Artstuff

Figure
Spoiler Alert!

Comic Art
Spoiler Alert!

Background Images
Spoiler Alert!

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; January 22nd, 2022 at 01:29 PM.
Old November 16th, 2021, 11:37 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd probably put the movement power first, since movement comes before attack.

Glad we were able to sort out how the designated spaces would work! We probably need to try to help figure out symbols for the spaces. Maybe just a gun for the Auto Gun and more of a Cannon icon for the other special?

Do you have a mini picked out yet? Are we worried that 4 seems a bit low in height?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 16th, 2021, 11:44 AM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'd probably put the movement power first, since movement comes before attack.

Glad we were able to sort out how the designated spaces would work! We probably need to try to help figure out symbols for the spaces. Maybe just a gun for the Auto Gun and more of a Cannon icon for the other special?

Do you have a mini picked out yet? Are we worried that 4 seems a bit low in height?
I do have a mini. It is 4 in height, but anything else I've seen bigger is bigger in all dimensions and won't on a double space. I'll post some pictures up today

My current reward points
Old November 16th, 2021, 11:47 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For sure. I wonder if we should "fudge" the height to meet thematic expectations even if the mini itself isn't that exact height.

I did that with the Vertical Jump Jet, but based on the precedent of the Green Construct Tactical Bomber.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 16th, 2021, 11:52 AM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
For sure. I wonder if we should "fudge" the height to meet thematic expectations even if the mini itself isn't that exact height.

I did that with the Vertical Jump Jet, but based on the precedent of the Green Construct Tactical Bomber.
I'm fine with that. I couldn't find appropriate size jets either and have something a little smaller.

What size do you think is right for a tank, Large 6?

My current reward points
Old November 16th, 2021, 11:55 AM

Assuming those action figures are "Medium 5" then probably 6 or 7, yeah.

Old November 16th, 2021, 12:24 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Why not just use a plastic tank that come in the bags of army men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 16th, 2021, 12:26 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Why not just use a plastic tank that come in the bags of army men?
Used to have a few of those! They might be too big to maneuver on a map though. (At least the size that I used to have)
Old November 16th, 2021, 12:42 PM

I've got the ones that come with the Stealth Bomber construct and the Vertical Jump Jet. I'll try to take some pictures of what they look like on hexes tonight.

Old November 16th, 2021, 01:29 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This design looks great

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library