Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 2nd, 2014, 01:41 PM

Big Boa is surprisingly tart
Re: Mars in February: We are all Heroes

Awesome! Power to the People!

JohnGee: Thanks for the heads up on directions - looking forward to seeing you again as well!
Old February 3rd, 2014, 09:54 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boa View Post
Awesome! Power to the People!

JohnGee: Thanks for the heads up on directions - looking forward to seeing you again as well!

The Louisville 'Scapers take full credit for anything amazing BB does in your tourney, and completely disavows his ass if he's....um, an ass.

Old February 8th, 2014, 11:19 AM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

So we are a week out for this event.

Really looking forward to playing again.

Now to start figuring out what the heck I'm going to bring

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old February 12th, 2014, 07:39 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So with impending doom in the form of snow tonight into tommorow, and the threat of more on Saturday I'm wondering what the chances of us getting this in are? I'm not afraid of snow and will happily drive in it. I only ask because I have just moved, like last week, and as of right now have no internet access outside of the public library. So if this event gets cancelled at the last minute I'm hoping one of y'all can call me and let me know, as I probably won't be online again after today.

As for maps, with moving I might not be able to bring one. I'll try, maybe just bring some tiles and build one on the spot.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old February 12th, 2014, 09:15 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
So with impending doom in the form of snow tonight into tommorow, and the threat of more on Saturday I'm wondering what the chances of us getting this in are? I'm not afraid of snow and will happily drive in it. I only ask because I have just moved, like last week, and as of right now have no internet access outside of the public library. So if this event gets cancelled at the last minute I'm hoping one of y'all can call me and let me know, as I probably won't be online again after today.

As for maps, with moving I might not be able to bring one. I'll try, maybe just bring some tiles and build one on the spot.
Pm me your telephone number and I can call you.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old February 12th, 2014, 10:59 PM

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

As of right now the forcast for Saturday looks pretty good. There is a small snow squall expected Friday night, but Saturday is clean.

Hopefully, we won't miss out on this.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old February 13th, 2014, 03:46 PM

fallow is surprisingly tart

HOT LAVA DEATH !!!

I've heard about this Heroscape game and it sounds interesting and thought I'd give it a try...

Put me down as a maybe and as usual I can bring any maps needed.

Sonlen will prevail!

-Michael Scott Matecha

-Member, defeated by Xanth club.

-Selling most of my 'Scape to keep from losing my house :/
Old February 13th, 2014, 03:57 PM

Re: Mars in January: We are all Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteparkerh View Post
Would anybody be willing to show up earlier or stay later to help me playtest "Planet Killer"?
If I do attend I can test EARLIER but the Keep opens at 12:00. What about meeting at McDonalds at 11:00?

Old February 13th, 2014, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallow View Post
HOT LAVA DEATH !!!

I've heard about this Heroscape game and it sounds interesting and thought I'd give it a try...

Put me down as a maybe and as usual I can bring any maps needed.

Sonlen will prevail!

-Michael Scott Matecha
Great!

See you in a couple of days!

Old February 13th, 2014, 07:09 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've had some travel issues this week, so I will not be able to come early or stay late to do Planet Killer (no matter how much that grieves me).

I will be at the Heroscape event as of now. (As long as I can get back from canada).

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old February 13th, 2014, 07:28 PM

Well okay then, hope you make it!
So does ANYONE want to meet early at McD for a few pre-game games?
Choose anything from my collection and I'll bring it:

http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/...boardgame&ff=1

Old February 13th, 2014, 10:20 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

I have Clan's cell phone number so I can call him if the event is cancelled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallow View Post
Well okay then, hope you make it!
So does ANYONE want to meet early at McD for a few pre-game games?
Choose anything from my collection and I'll bring it:

http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/...boardgame&ff=1
I wish I could make it out early for a game or two but it doesn't look like it is going to happen. If anything changes I will shoot you an email.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events