Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old January 29th, 2008, 04:06 PM

gallagtor has disabled reputation
Gallagtor's Custom Miniatures

After a bit of a hiatus from Heroscape, I decided to dig out my old stuff and work on some customs a little. Here's what I've been up to lately. None of these figures have army cards yet, but I will eventually get around to it.

Dreamblade rebases

CLIX and MK rebases

The Mighty Thor

Cloud Warrior from MK. I added a little grunge and blood, and Raelin's Wings

Back view of same figure so you can get a better view of the wings.

Master chief from Halo clix, The original base had him standing on a rock formation, so I added real rocks to prop his feet on. Turned out really nice IMO.

Heroscape Repaints

My gray Mimring repaint

For anyone who is wondering, I used green painted sand as a replacement for flock. I couldn't find any flock in my area so I had to improvise. It looks good to me so I'm satisfied. Sorry about the blurriness of the pics. I couldnt for the life of me figure out how to get the camera to focus right. There are more figures that I haven't completed yet. I'm going to put a coat of paint over the green sand on the bases to make it look a bit like blacktop or charred earth. Should look great when it's finished. I'll post them when they're done.
Old January 29th, 2008, 04:19 PM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
I like the modded Mage Knight figure. Pretty sweet.

Also the repaints are nice as well.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old January 29th, 2008, 06:57 PM

Hivelord625 has disabled reputation
What exactly does MK stand for?
Old January 29th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivelord625
What exactly does MK stand for?
MageKnight
Old February 1st, 2008, 06:21 PM

gallagtor has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miniature Geek
I like the modded Mage Knight figure. Pretty sweet.

Also the repaints are nice as well.
Thanks. I think the wings on the MK figure turned out pretty nice. I just glued Raelin's wings on upside down. I guess it could be some kind of kyrie warrior.
Old February 1st, 2008, 09:35 PM

Ted has disabled reputation
Nicely done. I like the modded cloud warrior and the repaint of mimring looks really good.
Old February 2nd, 2008, 09:52 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
hey I love your repainted Mimring

Love how the wings came out

As for your close ups, Im not very good taking pictures but my camara has a setting in the focus settings that lets me change it to take pictures from something less then a foot away

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions