Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 28th, 2008, 03:51 AM

Dragonranger Woo who?
Idea for Marvel General Name

Ya know I've been working on my personal spreadsheet for Heroscape, and it includes Marvelscape characters, and under Valkyrie General, currently I've got "Marvel" as the name, but if (and this is a big if) the Marvelverse was to be represented in the War, who would be their "Organizer" the way Jandar and the others collected their troops? Then it hit me, that there was only one who has seriously gathered people together for a "Secret War"... the Beyonder. Just think since he can pluck any Marvel character from throughout the timestream and bring them to one place and time, why not have him be named their "General"? Lemme know what you think.

"Come with me in the twilight of a summer night for a while, tell me of a story never ever told in the past. Take me back to the land where my yearnings were born, the key to open the door is in your heart, now take me there... to the land of twilight." ~"Key of the Twilight"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News