Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

View Poll Results: Best Nightcrawler card. See current post
Nightcrawler 1 2 66.67%
Nightcrawler 2 1 33.33%
Nightcrawler 3 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 15th, 2014, 06:42 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Drewman Update Watcher,Diablo, Dragonman, Wizard, Trapst

As Paste Pot Pete by Ditko, I think he wore a beret. Those were the days, my friend!
Old September 15th, 2014, 07:08 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah nothing says evil villainy more than a purple beret!
Old September 16th, 2014, 09:41 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool Watcher. The figure is super sweet. I would have liked a 'What If ?' power.
Nice take on Uatu.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 18th, 2014, 09:20 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for the kind words Tornado. I forgot about those What If comics. That is a great idea. I might re-work his card to include it somehow. The figure is a little on the expensive side but is really cool and fits great on a HS base.
Old September 30th, 2014, 08:33 PM

reworked Watcher

Old October 1st, 2014, 01:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice work!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 25th, 2014, 10:54 PM

The 3rd member of the Frightful 4.

Old October 29th, 2014, 10:38 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Drewman Update Watcher Dragonman, Wizard, Trapster, Sand

Good to see you still working on cards!! Let me take a look at the Frightful Four, I love Wizard and these guys.

WIZARD
Leader of the Frightful Four is a cool mechanic, and great way to include Sandman/Medusa. I know for my own cards, I could never work out a good way to include them. I do have a question. What if I choose Sandman, is he now part of both the Frightful Four and Sinister Six, or only the former? I would add "in addition to/instead of what is on the chosen figure's card." Also, instead of "not more or not less than 4...." you can say "If you control exactly 4 Frightful Four..."

Master Inventor is a neat power, but I can see some problems arising because the powers occur for different lengths of time. If I choose Anti-Gravity Disc on one turn and then stay next to a figure until my next turn when I choose I.D. Machine, is the Anti-Gravity Disc still in effect?

For I.D. you say you may only control 1 figure at a time (with I.D. Machine - you always control more than 1 figure ). If I control a figure, can I not roll again for I.D. Machine, or can I - and if I do, I just lose control of the previously controlled figure.

I understand Anti-Grav and Typhoon Sphere work differently, but they both restrict movement. IMHO it would be cool if the third invention could boost attack/your own movement for more options/flexibility, especailly with range2 attack 2 for 180 points. I don't know if that's thematic, but I figure Wizard must have invented something to boost his attack over the years (Power Gloves?).

P.S. I love that you included Anti-Gravity Discs! Before I left I was working on revamping Wizard so he could carried Anti-Grav Discs that either gave flying to your teammates, or made your enemies float in space (prevented movement). It's such an iconic part of his early history, I'm glad you've captured it!

I really enjoy looking through your cards! You've been doing this so long, and never with enough feedback. I've got to tip my hat to you, you do some great work.

Old October 30th, 2014, 10:39 PM

Nice to have you back HiX4. I have been trying to keep the tradition going. Thanks for you help on the Wizard. You made excellent suggestions that really help improve cards. I appreciate it and the kind words. See what you think of this updated one. I hope to get some play testing with him soon.

Old November 28th, 2014, 11:57 AM

Last original member of the F.F. and the start of Inhumans

Old November 30th, 2014, 11:40 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Nice reuse of official powers for Medusa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1 View Post
You've been doing this so long, and never with enough feedback. I've got to tip my hat to you, you do some great work.
Yeah, Drewman is a custom-making machine.
Old December 3rd, 2014, 01:08 AM

Re: Drewman Update Watcher , Wizard, Trapster, Sandman, Medu

Thanks for the kind words guys. I try to juggle between making, posting and playtesting cards. I have just started a new round of playtesting and I am suprised at how well most of the cards stand up. Sometimes find it hard to stop tweaking cards. Some designs need complete overhauls but must need little fixes. I always will appreciate any input anyone can offer.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations