Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 10th, 2018, 04:43 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Astro's Custom Units [Update 12/10/18: Black Harts Complete]

LINEBACKER
Loyal Supporter

A Divided Alliance - Black Harts (2/2)

The figure used is Brutus from the game Battleball. The Linebacker is a single-spaced figure.

CHARACTER BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

CARD TEXT:
Spoiler Alert!

DESIGN NOTES:
Spoiler Alert!

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
  • BRUTUS : TEAM LEADER
    As an Athlete Hero that follows Einar, the Linebacker may benefit from Brutus' TEAM LEADER activation synergy.

• STALWART : PULL TO SAFETY
    As a friendly athlete figure, the Linebacker may ignore wounds after a successful roll for Stalwart's PULL TO SAFETY.

• COUNT RAYMOND : MANEUVER 9
    As a friendly human figure who follows Einar, the Linebacker may benefit from Count Raymond's MANEUVER 9 when he receives one or more wounds from a leaving engagement attack.
Synergy Benefits OfferedAs always, any comments or feedback are appreciated.

Last edited by Astroking112; May 31st, 2020 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Updated links.
Old December 10th, 2018, 05:19 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Astro's Custom Units [Update 12/10/18: Black Harts Complete]

Now that my finals are wrapping up, I've finally had the time to make my final addition to the Black Harts faction. To commemorate the occasion, this post is dedicated to gathering the complete faction for easy reference.

BLACK HARTS OVERVIEW

Here is a compilation of every card in the Black Harts faction, along with a brief explanation preceding each. This should make it easier to view the faction as a whole.
Spoiler Alert!

In addition to the compilation above, here are links to each unit's original post, so that more detailed synergy webs and bios can easily be viewed:
Black Harts
Brutus
Dark Iris
Linebacker
Steel Auxilius
Viktor Klaw
Should anyone be interested in acquiring these figures for themselves, they are all contained in a single box of the game Battleball (it contains one copy of every Hero and enough extra figures for two squads of the Black Harts). The box also contains all of the figures that I used in my Iron Wolves faction. Currently, the entire box can be found for relatively cheap by searching on eBay.

As always, any feedback is welcome!

Last edited by Astroking112; January 4th, 2019 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Added a link to the Iron Wolves overview post.
Old December 12th, 2018, 10:41 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Astro's Custom Units [Update 12/10/18: Black Harts Compl

I really like Steel Auxilius. I like how his negation power is reliable (unlike another unit which shall remain nameless) yet not a game breaker since it isn't permanent and only affects adjacent figures. I think it is a great way to encourage him to get into the fray.

Dark Iris is probably one my favorite filler units I have seen. She may go out quickly like other filler units, but it seems she won't go down alone when she does. I think you really captured the essence of speed that the sculpt implies.

I like figures that encourage melee combat over turtling with range pods so to have a faction dedicated to melee like this is great. It makes me wish I had figs from this game.
Old December 12th, 2018, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
I really like Steel Auxilius. I like how his negation power is reliable (unlike another unit which shall remain nameless) yet not a game breaker since it isn't permanent and only affects adjacent figures. I think it is a great way to encourage him to get into the fray.

Dark Iris is probably one my favorite filler units I have seen. She may go out quickly like other filler units, but it seems she won't go down alone when she does. I think you really captured the essence of speed that the sculpt implies.

I like figures that encourage melee combat over turtling with range pods so to have a faction dedicated to melee like this is great. It makes me wish I had figs from this game.
Thanks for the feedback! The completely reliable negation is definitely my favorite part of his design, and it really encourages the other player to finish him off. I was originally going to let it affect any figure, but the number of R&Cs that would require convinced me to bring it back to Unique Heroes only. I'm glad that you like him!

The sculpt for Dark Iris always stuck out to me as evoking speed. I'm glad that this theme was able to properly come across. A lot of people aren't fond of fillers, but I wanted to try my hand at designing someone who could hit hard under the right conditions but was pretty fragile.

If you're interested in getting the figures, the entire BattleBall box was selling for around $5 on eBay not too long ago. I don't know if it's still available at that low of a price, but getting all of the sculpts is probably still pretty cheap.
Old December 13th, 2018, 07:22 PM

Re: Astro's Custom Units [Update 12/13/18: New Iron Wolf]

QUICK JACK
Fortune Seeker

A Divided Alliance - Heroes of the Sport (4/4)

The figure used is one of the Iron Wolves miniatures from the game Battleball. Quick Jack is a single-spaced figure.

CHARACTER BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

CARD TEXT:
Spoiler Alert!

DESIGN NOTES:
Spoiler Alert!

• IRON WOLVES : VYDAR ATHLETE BONDING
    As an athlete who follows Vydar, Quick Jack may benefit from the Iron Wolves' VYDAR ATHLETE BONDING activation bonus.

• IRON JUDGE : FIELD PASS
    As a Vydar athlete, Quick Jack may move with the Iron Judge's FIELD PASS movement power.

As a friendly athlete figure, Quick Jack may ignore wounds after a successful roll for Stalwart's PULL TO SAFETY.

• LINEBACKER : ATHLETE ENHANCEMENT
    As an Athlete, Quick Jack may benefit from a Linebacker's ATHLETE ENHANCEMENT attack and defense bonus.

• COMMAND COURIER : COMMAND DISPATCH
    As a Medium Vydar Unique Hero, Quick Jack may take a turn due to a Command Courier’s COMMAND DISPATCH ability.
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • IRON WOLVES : REINFORCE THE LINE
    As an athlete, Quick Jack may aid the Iron Wolves after being wounded to trigger REINFORCE THE LINE.
As always, any comments or feedback are appreciated.

Last edited by Astroking112; May 31st, 2020 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Updated links.
Old December 19th, 2018, 05:53 PM

Astro's Custom Units [Update 12/19/18: Wave 1 Complete]

IRON JUDGE
Expert Passer

A Divided Alliance - Iron Wolves (2/2)

The figure used is Iron Judge from the game Battleball. The Iron Judge is a single-spaced figure.

CHARACTER BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

CARD TEXT:
Spoiler Alert!

DESIGN NOTES:
Spoiler Alert!

• IRON WOLVES : VYDAR ATHLETE BONDING
    As an athlete who follows Vydar, an Iron Judge may benefit from the Iron Wolves' VYDAR ATHLETE BONDING activation bonus.

• COMMAND COURIER : COMMAND DISPATCH
    As a Medium Vydar Uncommon Hero, an Iron Judge may take a turn due to a Command Courier’s COMMAND DISPATCH ability.

As a friendly athlete figure, an Iron Judge may ignore wounds after a successful roll for Stalwart's PULL TO SAFETY.

• LINEBACKER : ATHLETE ENHANCEMENT
    As an Athlete, an Iron Judge may benefit from a Linebacker's ATHLETE ENHANCEMENT attack and defense bonus.
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • FIELD PASS : VYDAR ATHLETES
    As Vydar athletes, the following figures may be moved by FIELD PASS if they are within 3 clear sight spaces of this Iron Judge:
  • IRON WOLVES : REINFORCE THE LINE
    As an athlete, an Iron Judge may aid the Iron Wolves after being wounded to trigger REINFORCE THE LINE.
As always, any comments or feedback are appreciated.

Last edited by Astroking112; May 31st, 2020 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Updated links.
Old December 19th, 2018, 06:24 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Astro's Custom Units [Update 12/19/18: Wave 1 Complete]

It seems your making a team, a team greater than the "Raiders".
Old December 19th, 2018, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
It seems your making a team, a team greater than the "Raiders".
Thanks for checking my customs out! Yeah, this guy was actually my final addition to the "Iron Wolves" faction. I'm glad that the idea of them being a team came across!
Old December 19th, 2018, 06:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m really loving every single one of the Battleball guys. Haven’t had much to say but they all seem fun to play, and I love the incorporation of elements of football. My favorites so far are the Black Harts with that cool Group Tackle.
Old December 19th, 2018, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I’m really loving every single one of the Battleball guys. Haven’t had much to say but they all seem fun to play, and I love the incorporation of elements of football. My favorites so far are the Black Harts with that cool Group Tackle.
Thanks! I only have a basic knowledge of football (which makes my decision to create customs for every miniature in the set a little amusing), but I tried to convey some of the aspects along with the sci-fi power armor that they were all wearing.

The Black Harts were the first ones that I designed, just because I thought that Group Tackle would be fun to play around with. I'm glad that someone else agrees.
Old December 19th, 2018, 07:19 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Thanks! I only have a basic knowledge of football (which makes my decision to create customs for every miniature in the set a little amusing), but I tried to convey some of the aspects along with the sci-fi power armor that they were all wearing.

The Black Harts were the first ones that I designed, just because I thought that Group Tackle would be fun to play around with. I'm glad that someone else agrees.
I am glad that your having designing these athletes. Just remember that
"Football" in the real world is a cold, ruthless sport that ruins families and word of advice "Don't do Drugs".
Old December 19th, 2018, 08:25 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Now that my finals are wrapping up, I've finally had the time to make my final addition to the Black Harts faction. To commemorate the occasion, this post is dedicated to gathering the complete faction for easy reference.

BLACK HARTS OVERVIEW

Here is a compilation of every card in the Black Harts faction, along with a brief explanation preceding each. This should make it easier to view the faction as a whole.
Spoiler Alert!

In addition to the compilation above, here are links to each unit's original post, so that more detailed synergy webs and bios can easily be viewed:
Black Harts
Brutus
Dark Iris
Linebacker
Steel Auxilius
Viktor Klaw
Should anyone be interested in acquiring these figures for themselves, they are all contained in a single box of the game Battleball (it contains one copy of every Hero and enough extra figures for two squads of the Black Harts). Currently, the entire box can be found for relatively cheap by searching on eBay.

As always, any feedback is welcome!
Okay, just had time to look through these - I really, really like them. Dark Iris and Steel Auxilius might be my favourite. My one suggestion would be making Linebacker a Unique Hero - that way, someone has everything they need from a single copy of Battleball.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards