Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old June 15th, 2009, 03:42 AM

an0riginal Woo who?
An0riginal's Superhero Customs

Hey everybody this is my first post so I dont know exactly what Im doing. Im posting some of my customs and I need help perfecting them. I have made some of the abilities myself but I have used other abilities I found here. Thanks to everyone who helped me.

Marvel
Pyro
Electro
Snowbird-Transformations

DC
Fire
Ice
Harley Quinn
Killer Frost
Dawnstar

Last edited by an0riginal; June 24th, 2009 at 01:28 AM.
Old June 15th, 2009, 07:18 AM

Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Superhero Customs

These seem good. I like these marvel guys, but Pyro's Living Flame attack seems like Mimring's Fire Line. I would change it so it's worded the same. (If you only played MarvelScape, you should be able to see Mimring's card on Heroscape.com)
Old June 15th, 2009, 09:00 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the site, an0riginal!

There's an entire section on these boards devoted to Marvelscape. New superhero customs should be posted here.
Old June 15th, 2009, 01:41 PM

an0riginal Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post

There's an entire section on these boards devoted to Marvelscape. New superhero customs should be posted here.
I realized that after I posted. Is there a way I can move it or do I have to re post it.
Old June 15th, 2009, 01:50 PM

an0riginal Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relenzo2 View Post
These seem good. I like these marvel guys, but Pyro's Living Flame attack seems like Mimring's Fire Line. I would change it so it's worded the same. (If you only played MarvelScape, you should be able to see Mimring's card on Heroscape.com)
Your right it is worded funny but I think if the wording is changed then the ability will change. Unlike Fire Line it doesn't move in line so you could move in a circle if you wanted as long as it is six spaces long. If you could give me an example I would really appreciate it.
</IMG>
Old June 15th, 2009, 01:55 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by an0riginal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post

I realized that after I posted. Is there a way I can move it or do I have to re post it.
A moderator will move it for you.

And good work. I'm a bad judge on whether point totals are fair or not, but the powers look pretty good. And good job with the actual card designs- they look 'real'.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old June 15th, 2009, 02:00 PM

an0riginal Woo who?

Quote:

A moderator will move it for you.

And good work. I'm a bad judge on whether point totals are fair or not, but the powers look pretty good. And good job with the actual card designs- they look 'real'.
Thanks. Will they just do it or do I have to ask.
Old June 15th, 2009, 02:07 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

There is a little 'report' button in the upper right hand corner of your posts- it's a red triangle with a ! in it. You can click on that and report your own original post, just say
"it's in the wrong section, sorry- should be in custom comic creations" or something like that.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old June 15th, 2009, 02:15 PM

an0riginal Woo who?

Thanks
Old June 15th, 2009, 02:22 PM
has been BANNED

Microcorp costs too much!

Nice customs.

You should make a Deadpool. I've always wanted to see a Heroscape Deadpool.
Old June 15th, 2009, 02:25 PM

an0riginal Woo who?

Thanks I will take that into consideration but I'm currently have a list of characters I want to make because I just got figures.
Old June 15th, 2009, 03:08 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very nice first few cards. Make sure to post the links here as well.

I'm glad you liked my Electro card. It's one of my favorites. Keep up the nice work.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations