Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 3rd, 2011, 12:24 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Happy Birthday to Heroscapers! The Big 5!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I have a brother with an unusual manifestation of dyslexia that makes him spell everything phonetically, too. Spell check helps him, but even at age 27 he still sometimes makes mistakes the spell checker won't catch: "watter" for "water," "lightening" for "lightning," and so on.

Anyway, it's tough to fight your own genes, but he's made his way through many years of fancy education.

I certainly wasn't trying to hurt your feelings & apologize if I did.
No problem. It really is just adding extra letters to words. Or switching letter like in Tension I would spell it Tensoin. But it is no problem.
Also please excuse me hijacking this thread.

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old May 3rd, 2011, 12:29 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Happy Birthday Scapers!!

I never imagined how this site would become such a staple in my life. This community rocks and many on here I consider good friends, even though I have yet to meet most of you.

Thanks to Truth and all the people who keep this site running.

-ZB

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 3rd, 2011, 12:41 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Yup, people just like Jim!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old May 4th, 2011, 02:30 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Happy Birthday! Thanks for helping me find so much fun!

BTW, I find that "lightening" for "lightning" is such an incredibly common mistake even among those who spell reasonably well. It drives me a little crazy.
Old May 4th, 2011, 02:39 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
BTW, I find that "lightening" for "lightning" is such an incredibly common mistake even among those who spell reasonably well. It drives me a little crazy.
Amen to that! I STILL remember losing a spelling bee in elementary school over that word.
Old May 4th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great site, I love many thing about it. I haven't played Heroscape in quite a while, but I very much enjoy talking about movies and NFL...and CoN. Can't get enough of a good game of CoN.
Old May 4th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

This site is such a great resource, and there is a wealth of talent here that has added so much to the game. Here's to another 5 years!
Old May 5th, 2011, 08:48 PM
South Florida Wave 8 Grand Champion

Blue Dane is surprisingly tart

Happy birthday Heroscaper's!

This community is unlike any other and although I don't frequent it as much as I used to, there is something about it that always makes me come back and visit.

Happy Birthday!

Can't find it? Try the Index | Live in Florida? Belated National Heroscape Day in SoFL
South Florida Game Days |
Old May 5th, 2011, 08:53 PM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

Happy Birthday Heroscapers!

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 6th, 2011, 11:59 AM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker

Many happy returns, heroscapers!!!!!!

I'm just sayin.
Old May 6th, 2011, 06:20 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Happy B-Day ... has it been 5 years already. I have to admit I did not sign on right way.... it took a week or so. I was committed to HQ and did not understand why several were breaking off and starting another site....

Thank you Colby.... it need to happen and you were the guy to do it, and the longevity of site is proof you and all involved have done a good job.

Thanks for 5 great years of keeping us Heroscapers together and connected.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old May 6th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Indeed, a time for celebration, and reflection. Some of the friends I see most often are people I met here. What we have is possibly unique. Cheers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion