Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Old February 3rd, 2020, 08:49 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] Glyph of Healing - Editing

Thanks, Scytale. I've updated the wording in the OP.

We've been following the names printed on the physical AotP glyphs to avoid confusion. This is less strange for stuff like Knowledge and Recall, but I think that it'll be better this way for new players.
Old February 11th, 2020, 06:17 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Ok, I propose this moves on to Playtesting with the proposed wording.
Old February 15th, 2020, 07:40 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Yea

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 15th, 2020, 11:34 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

You have my thumb.

And my axe.

And my bow.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 17th, 2020, 06:27 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] Glyph of Healing - Testing

Sorry for letting this one sit for a bit. We technically don't need to vote after passing the Editing Checklist, so we're now in Testing!
Old February 24th, 2020, 12:52 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Used this glyph over here:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...&postcount=229

It’s impact was minimal, but it did help Nilfy terrorize my Vydar troops.

I placed the glyph in a central location that wasn’t directly bad, and I think it works well enough for that role, kinda like a treasure glyph.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old May 12th, 2020, 08:38 AM
I could go

Another game with AotV's Healing: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...&postcount=143

It's fun to try to wait until there's a hit on more than one hero to heal it off. I like how it adds a new measure of counter-play, similar to one found with the Vikings and Krug.

Bonding armies love it, but they generally eat glyphs anyway.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old May 12th, 2020, 07:49 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Sounds like the it doesn't have overwhelming impact, at least, which is good. I wonder if there is an army or units that would want to do something cheeky to burn the glyph before an opponent can use it? Like Kelda, Eldgrim could Overextend and run 10 spaces to it to get rid of it, and with this one he might heal an ally or two to boot!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 10th, 2020, 09:19 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Got to test the Glyph of Healing today. It ended up helping to keep Dienekes in the game for a whole match, which was critical since he soaked up a lot of hits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
2020-06-09
Crumble, heat of battle Scraps format, featuring two treasure glyphs, the Glyph of Recall, and the Glyph of Healing

caps
125 Darth Maul (PM me for the card but I'll be putting it on 'Scapers later)
215 Dienekes
335 2x12th Caucasus Rifles
355 Marcu Esenwein

caps's 7yo
110 Minions of Utgar
290 1xTaelord the Kyrie Warrior
360 1xPhantom Knights

I set up a 12th pod on the highest ground available, surrounded by Dienekes and Maul, with Marcu on a solo height space nearby. My opponent places his Phantom Knights within reach of my pod, with the Minions of Utgar out of sight and Taelord nearby them.

My opponent won initiative and brought Taelord up to my pod with OM1. Dienekes rolled a 17 with Tether of Logos to pull Taelord next to him. Taelord rolled 2/3 and Dienekes rolled 1/4 to take a wound.
The 12th Caucasus Rifles were ineffective with my OM 2.
OM2 saw the Phantom Knights advance. I got a 11 on Tether of Logos against he first one to pull him adjacent and then kicked myself for not moving a Rifle away from Dienekes to give me another place to pull them to; he was maxed out at two pulls due to no good landing spaces. The first PK got 2/3 against Dienekes and he rolled 0/4. The next PK got 2/3 as well to kill a Rifle that had height and the last one got 3/3 to put 2 wounds on Darth Maul even though he had height; Sith Counterstrike did not trigger (got an 11). The Rifles then retaliated by killing two Phantom Knights.
OM3 saw Taelord fly to the glyph of Recall to bring back a Phantom Knight. Darth Maul force leaped over the pair of central pillars to land next to the Healing glyph and kill a Minion of Utgar.

My opponent won initiative again and activated the Minions of Utgar. The two remaining Minions swarmed Darth Maul, rolling 1/2 both times. Maul blocked the first one and got an 18 for Sith Counterstrike, but failed to block the second and took two wounds. The Rifles responded by shooting ineffectually at Phantom Knights.
My opponent's OM2 was on Phantom Knights. They both moved towards Darth Maul, but one of them landed in sight of Dienekes, who Tethered him over with a 17. The PK attacked him with 1/3 and he blocked it with 1/4. The other PK was not adjacent to any of my figures. My Rifles whiffed on their grenade for the Nth time but managed to kill a PK and then had no targets for their second normal attack.
My opponent then moved Taelord over to cover his last two squad figures by Darth Maul with his attack aura, but Dienekes Tethered him over to where he couldn't see them with a nat 20 on his Tether roll. Darth Maul took the healing glyph to heal himself and Dienekes of 1 wound each, then rolled 4/4 to kill the adjacent Minion of Utgar.

At this point it was 1 Phantom Knight and Taelord (with no wounds) against Darth maul (3 wounds), Dienekes (2 wounds), and 3 Rifles.

My opponent won initiative the third straight time.
His first OM was on the PKs, and was the only OM on them. The PK moved towards my Pod and Dienekes tethered him adjacent (with a 19) and took a wound from a 2/4 attack with a 1/4 defense roll. My Rifles were blocked on all of their attacks.
With OM2, Taelord attacked Dienekes 2/3 and was met with 1/4, giving Dienekes another wound. My Rifles finally got a grenade to go off against Taelord; although he took no wounds from it, he whiffed on a 3/4 attack and then only blocked1/2 against a 2/4 attack to get up to 4 wounds.
With his final OM, Taelord rolled 2/3 against Dienekes, who only rolled 1/4 to take yet another wound, bringing him to 5. Darth Maul stealth leaped adjacent to the Phantom Knight and rolled 3/4 against its 1/4 defense to kill it.

I finally got an initiative switch here and killed Taelord with my first OM on the Rifles.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 13th, 2020, 10:53 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Played another game where the Glyph of Healing ended up mattering (Recall and Dienekes, for the most part, did not matter much).

2020-06-13
Rust and Ruin by Flash_19, Heat of Battle Scraps format

caps
125 Jango Fett
225 Sentinels of Grax
315 Dienekes
365 Tarn Viking Warriorsr

caps's 7yo
110 Varkaanan Greyspears
205 Arktos
365 2xVarkaanan Blade Dancers

Round1: Tarn Viking Warriors charge out and attack the Blade Dancers across the map, killing 2 of them; Greyspears advance on Jango's high ground, putting 2 wounds on him and 1 wound on Dienekes; Viking Warriors retaliate against the Greyspears, largely getting blocked, though one puts 4 wounds on Arktos; Blade Dancer dies leaving engagement with a Viking Warrior

Round2: Jango flies away from the melee and kills two Greyspears and Arktos with his Flame Thrower Special Attack; Blade Dancers kill a Tarn; Tarns kill a Greyspear; OM2 lost on Arktos; Sentinels of Grax activate Healing glyph to heal Jango and Dienekes and kill a Blade Dancer; last Greyspear dies leaving engagement with a viking (trying to get an angle on the Glyph of Recall)

Round3: Dienekes takes height to kill the penultimate Blade Dancer

Game is called

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 14th, 2020, 02:00 PM

Thanks for the tests. Love seeing the glyph heal a couple different heroes, sometimes having an important impact.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 6th, 2020, 10:19 PM
I could go

Playtest: https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showpost.php?p=2416284&postcount=49

Glyph wasn't relevant, but I'll drop a link here for good measure.

Thoughts from the game:
Quote:
Glyph of Healing: I wasn't able to pull attention away from the main firefight to grab it, and I doubt it would have helped me much.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs