Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old July 24th, 2017, 08:21 PM

Sureno214 is surprisingly tart
Re: Just_a_Bill's 7/2017 Trade List

+Rep

Just completed a great transaction with Just_a_Bill. Good communication.

Coolest pic ever by Llamaclown

Good Trades : OverEngineered
Old July 25th, 2017, 12:05 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Still willing to buy or trade for the Repulsors! Lemme know.
Old July 26th, 2017, 01:25 PM

ImAMerc12176 Woo who?

Had an awesome trade with bill a few days ago.
Old August 12th, 2017, 10:04 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Sorry everyone, I've been away for a couple of weeks with way too much chaos going on in real-life. I did make sure to get all my paid orders shipped out on time first, but I know some of you have expressed interest in stuff and don't have a reply from me yet. I apologize for that, and I'll attend to these shortly.

Today I got caught up on all my acknowledgements for done deals. If you have a trade thread, today I posted a good-trader report in your thread. And even if you don't have your own thread, after I shipped your package I added you to my signature (as many as will fit, newest first) and my good-traders list at the end of the OP of my own trade thread (also newest first).

Next I will start working through all the PMs I have not been able to properly answer. I appreciate your patience, and please rest assured that although I've shown poor performance on communication lately, once I finalize a deal your Scape will be shipped out promptly and well packed. Once the payment's in the cloud, nobody should have to wait for new Scape!

Thanks all,

-Bill

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old August 23rd, 2017, 05:46 PM

gibby64 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Had a great experience buying from Bill... very well packaged.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 10:46 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: Just_a_Bill's Trade List

I'm getting email pings that multiple people are trying to send me PMs but my inbox is full. Looks like that's a result of my Site Supporter status running out. Unfortunately I don't have the PayPal funds to renew that at the moment, so I've downloaded and cleared out most of my PMs to make room for more.*

Those of you who tried to PM me, I apologize for the trouble. Please try again at your convenience.

* Word to the wise ... the message download function is misleading. I went to my biggest folders and checked the master checkbox for all messages, downloaded, then deleted. Unfortunately, it turns out that the download only contains 15 messages, not the 400 or 500 you selected. This means I have permanently lost the vast majority of my message history, thanks to a very stupid and dangerous user interface design. So if you try to archive your own messages, be forewarned! And also, I will have to rely on some of you to help my memory, since the messages are gone with the rannveig.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old February 21st, 2018, 09:36 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Great transaction with Bill. Figures were received very safe and were very well packaged. Pictures of item was sent prior and came just as pictured. Highly recommend.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old February 21st, 2018, 11:23 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
I'm getting email pings that multiple people are trying to send me PMs but my inbox is full. Looks like that's a result of my Site Supporter status running out. Unfortunately I don't have the PayPal funds to renew that at the moment, so I've downloaded and cleared out most of my PMs to make room for more.*

Those of you who tried to PM me, I apologize for the trouble. Please try again at your convenience.

* Word to the wise ... the message download function is misleading. I went to my biggest folders and checked the master checkbox for all messages, downloaded, then deleted. Unfortunately, it turns out that the download only contains 15 messages, not the 400 or 500 you selected. This means I have permanently lost the vast majority of my message history, thanks to a very stupid and dangerous user interface design. So if you try to archive your own messages, be forewarned! And also, I will have to rely on some of you to help my memory, since the messages are gone with the rannveig.
Perhaps @Xorlof is able to recover the lost messages?
Old March 21st, 2018, 03:36 AM

AngelicGuardian is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Pm sent
Old March 21st, 2018, 11:36 AM

farkenshmore Woo who?

Just tried to send a PM looks like your inbox is full again :/
Old March 25th, 2018, 03:16 AM

BrittyKitty is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

PM'd
Old May 18th, 2018, 08:41 AM

Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker

Your inbox is full Just_A_Bill.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades