Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 15th, 2012, 11:44 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Long Island Heroscape League- IslandScape Tournament Jul

Dad_Scaper's My Time to Shine format is really fun. The meat of it is "No Spider Poison/Jexik graded units higher than a B. Everything B or lower". It forces units to the table that are rarely used competitively.
Old June 15th, 2012, 04:46 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I do like the second idea, but it wouldn't be fair if not everyone could make that many armies.

Count me in. I'll be leaving for Maryland on the 22nd, so this is the perfect sending off

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old June 17th, 2012, 10:35 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like all of the ideas, but I worry that some might not be able to put 4 armies together.

I would prefer either:
  • 500 points "B" or lower ranked, or
  • 400 points (reverse the whip)
Actually, I just want to get out and play.
Old June 24th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

It's back!

IslandScape 2012!

Our 6th year!

July 21st, Ravenblood Games, Hicksville NY

Save the Date!

Set up, register armies, etc. between 12:00 and 1:00, officially start at 1:00, play 4 games between 1:00 and 5:00 with the final championship game starting at 5:00. Should be finished up by 6:00. Of course if we keep to a strict time table these time could be moved up.

No admission cost - but please consider a small prize for our prize table. This does not have to be Heroscape related. (It can even be a low cost game purchased that day at the store.)

Maps will be based on this years GenCon maps.

5 round swiss style tournament.

Players bring one, pre-made 450 point Heroscape army (no Marvel). We are allowing C3V and SoV customs this year.

Army size is limited to 24 hexes.

The tournament is played in one hour rounds.

We'll use Reverse the Whip for rounds 4 and 5 (players will be switching armies with their opponent).

Brought to you by all of the members of the Long Island Heroscape League.

Tournament Director: WarBanner
League President: Grishnakh

Last edited by Grishnakh; June 26th, 2012 at 08:53 AM.
Old June 24th, 2012, 06:50 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
We'll use Crack the Whip for rounds 4 and 5 (players will be switching armies with their opponent).

WarBanner and Grishnakh
Well met!

You meant Reverse the Whip, of course. Crack the Whip is a gambit in a Heroscape Strategy Article called "Strategic Maneuvers Tips and Tricks:
Crack the Whip," featuring a James Murphy Bomb (with Theracus).
Old June 24th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Looking forward to this!

Old June 25th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Well met indeed sir!

You are, of course, correct.

I'll blame Warbanner for that one.....

Of course, judging from my icon, crack the whip seems right. You know, "Where there's a whip there's a way!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
We'll use Crack the Whip for rounds 4 and 5 (players will be switching armies with their opponent).

WarBanner and Grishnakh
Well met!

You meant Reverse the Whip, of course. Crack the Whip is a gambit in a Heroscape Strategy Article called "Strategic Maneuvers Tips and Tricks:
Crack the Whip," featuring a James Murphy Bomb (with Theracus).
Old June 25th, 2012, 04:24 PM

WarBanner knows what's in an order marker WarBanner knows what's in an order marker

Yeah, I'm to blame for putting in crack the whip. I'm fine with including C3V figures, though I won't be using them.

Krug rhymes with "hug", not "dude"
Old June 25th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBanner View Post
Yeah, I'm to blame for putting in crack the whip. I'm fine with including C3V figures, though I won't be using them.
They are a ton of fun!
Old June 25th, 2012, 05:36 PM

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

We did do Reverse the Whip last year. I enjoyed it, even though my poor wolves got crushed.

Just hoping that the army that I have been working on for almost a year, for a standard kill-em-all, will work well with this format as well.

Old June 25th, 2012, 11:16 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Count me in! If needed, I can bring a map as well. It'll be good to see everyone since I've missed the last two game days.
Old June 26th, 2012, 12:18 AM

Put Melissa down as a maybe!

She's still deciding but we're playing 5 games a week, so she's leaning more towards yes right now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events