Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old January 16th, 2018, 08:38 PM

xenomorph81 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
European sellers?

Hi, I'm looking for European sellers.
Sales from the US (I bought a lot from ebay) brings in big shipmentcost and sometimes import tax.

If you have a sale list send me a pm or replay on this thread with what you are selling.
Still looking for some figures or terrain.
Old January 17th, 2018, 10:54 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: European sellers?

There was just someone on the Facebook group that was selling from London. I directed him here but I don’t know if he made a thread yet. Go look on the heroscapers Facebook group and you might find his post.
Old January 17th, 2018, 11:41 AM

vic777 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hi xenomorph, as the poster above kindly mentioned, I'm selling some Heroscape from London. I don't know if any of it will interest you, but you can see my recent post in this forum, or by checking this Facebook group post.
Old January 17th, 2018, 11:41 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I believe this is the person PK is speaking of...HERE

Good luck.

EDIT: I was ninja'd

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 20th, 2018, 07:27 PM

pnkfelix Woo who?

If you are in or near France, the site leboncoin.fr has some current listings up for Heroscape stuff:

https://www.leboncoin.fr/annonces/of...=1&q=heroscape
Old January 21st, 2018, 08:21 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

I smell a ban hammer coming..
Old January 21st, 2018, 08:49 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksisu11 View Post
I think it's safe to say he's not a scaper like the rest of us.
Old January 21st, 2018, 09:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEROSCAPERMTL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aksisu11 View Post
I think it's safe to say he's not a scaper like the rest of us.
Thanks guys...taken care of.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 21st, 2018, 11:37 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Wait, what?
Old January 21st, 2018, 11:50 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Wait, what?
A spam post was taken care of.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 12:13 AM

Oh! Weird.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 07:54 PM

xenomorph81 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thanks for the awnsers! Just checked everything but nothing that I'm looking for.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades