Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old May 30th, 2008, 06:31 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Otonashi - The Vydar Ninja

I like... much more accurate cost than Isamu. She probably won't get more than one attack in, but that attack SHOULD deal AT LEAST 10 Points worth of damage. A great anti-Utgar unit, too... a ton of Marro and a ton of Gruts are Wild, his two biggest armies.
Old May 30th, 2008, 06:49 AM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker

Man, so many ninjas. This one isn't near as good as the other 10 pointer ninja, Isamu. I see no reason to put her on instead. Even if your army is all tricky, what's she gonna do? Run right up to the enemy with 10 movement, then just die with that horrible attack and defense. I suppose if you know your opponents army has a lot of wild guys she could be useful.

I do agree with johnny though, Isamu is worth more than 10 points.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old May 30th, 2008, 07:19 AM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker

She's an intresting filler, but Isamu is still better. Even with 3 diffence, she won't last long.

Old May 30th, 2008, 07:24 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

She doesn't have vanish, which I didn't like, but she will do great. Sure, I would probably use Isamu if I had 10 points left, but what if i had 20? Frankly, tricky is one of the biggest personalities in the game, next to disciplined, so 10 move will happen often. If you ask me, she fits seemlessly into Vydar's ranks. 3 deffence is not to be sneezed at either. With hight she has 4, and we all know 4 is the magic number. Not to mention she can block plenty of squadies. I think wave 8 got it's game changer (well, not changer, but she'll be in many an army)
Old May 30th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedilou View Post
PS - I must admit in the recent poll that I was not one who voted for low cost units (I voted on the high cost end of the spectrum). However, I am VERY pleased to see Otonashi go Vydar. I mean, c'mon, a ten pt. figure for Vydar, who saw that coming, really? Anyone who takes credit better back it up with a prior post!
I agree, that was a big surprise, which I think is why I like her so much. She is the biggest surprise point and power-wise since Zetacron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old May 30th, 2008, 08:14 AM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

i like her but am also disappointed, i was hoping she would be aquillaa, because of her color scheme, look at the other ninjas.

moriko-green, brown ullar
shiori-purple einar
isamu-red utgar
otonashi-black yellow, Vydar?

oh well she is another nice cheap figure. The inclusion of personality powers really gets me excited for new figures, such as mercy killer on a relentless card or army smasher(disciplined killer) on a wild card.
Old May 30th, 2008, 08:18 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I like this one. Not as strong as Isamu is, but she's much more straightforward. Great early glyph grabber for 10 points. I can also see her charging out into a pack of Marro Stingers that have been advancing and slaughtering one, while maybe engaging a couple more. She will also be a nice addition to the "Standard Elf Wizard Army" that has been floating around since Chardris' release. I believe Isamu was in that one, but Otonashi might make more sense. She can start next to Arkmer and rush out to grab a glyph, while the elves go a different direction. If the glyph is decent, your opponent will have to send at least one figure to go and deal with her.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old May 30th, 2008, 08:42 AM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker

Wow, I wasn't expecting her to be Vydar nor only 10 points. Sure, she doesn't have a vanish, but I could she her going from one tricky squad to the next if the tricky squads are 10 spaces away. She can move 20 spaces in just two turn markers if everything is played right.. I'm looking forward to making an army with her.
Old May 30th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Like I said you cant trust color of the figure.A lot of you thought chardaris whould be Utgar and alot of you thought Otonishi whould be Aquilla.I tild you just because of the clothes they were dosnt mean any thing

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old May 30th, 2008, 08:55 AM

Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
I like this one. Not as strong as Isamu is, but she's much more straightforward. Great early glyph grabber for 10 points. I can also see her charging out into a pack of Marro Stingers that have been advancing and slaughtering one, while maybe engaging a couple more. She will also be a nice addition to the "Standard Elf Wizard Army" that has been floating around since Chardris' release. I believe Isamu was in that one, but Otonashi might make more sense. She can start next to Arkmer and rush out to grab a glyph, while the elves go a different direction. If the glyph is decent, your opponent will have to send at least one figure to go and deal with her.
This was my first thought as well as the elves have many "Tricky" personalities among them. If there are 10 points left in an elf army of mine, it will include Otonashi.
I had originally hoped Aquilla would get this one, but Vydar is the next best choice.

"There's right and there's wrong: you do one and you're living. You do the other and you may be walking around, but you're as dead as a beaver hat." John Wayne in The Alamo
Old May 30th, 2008, 09:07 AM

whipmaster is surprisingly tart

Otonashi is the figure im looking forward to the most in wave 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
YOU don't seem very good.
Old May 30th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

Just a thought.

Rush her out to take on Braxas or Juton. With her Wild attack bonus she could do some damage. If she only does one point of damage then she pretty much triples her value.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker

Last edited by Buddy Lee; May 30th, 2008 at 09:30 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units