Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old December 17th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Go ahead and make your pick, dfonze.
Old December 17th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'd been away from this thread for a while, but now that I got back into it and have been contributing more, I would like to be on the design list. I promise I'll pull my weight on the next few like I did for Inigo. My reasons for not doing much before, honestly, is that I am simply not familiar enough with any of the characters that have been done before him. I know "who" the doctor is, and Buffy, but I didn't really have quite enough of handle on them to say much (now Angel, I could do). I have a friend who plays Castlevania and tells me about it, but I never played it myself.

Old December 17th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I'd been away from this thread for a while, but now that I got back into it and have been contributing more, I would like to be on the design list. I promise I'll pull my weight on the next few like I did for Inigo. My reasons for not doing much before, honestly, is that I am simply not familiar enough with any of the characters that have been done before him. I know "who" the doctor is, and Buffy, but I didn't really have quite enough of handle on them to say much (now Angel, I could do). I have a friend who plays Castlevania and tells me about it, but I never played it myself.
Glad to have you on board. I added you to the end of the rotation.

On a related note, even if someone isn't familiar with a design, you can certainly contribute. We will always need help with wording, costing and suggestions. Maybe you can't accurately portray theme, but that doesn't mean you can't give suggestions. The people who understand the theme can make that decision.
Old December 17th, 2010, 02:04 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Glad to have you on board!
Old December 17th, 2010, 02:21 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Wow - how have I missed this thread.

I'll be keeping an eye out and participating as much as I can. Maybe one day I'll be a designer, because I have a million ideas of stuff to design.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old December 17th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Wow - how have I missed this thread.

I'll be keeping an eye out and participating as much as I can. Maybe one day I'll be a designer, because I have a million ideas of stuff to design.
Well I'm glad you found us, killercactus. Stick around and you'll be a designer in no time.
Old December 19th, 2010, 07:41 PM

dfonse is surprisingly tart

You have my vote!
Old December 19th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

So who's the next character going to be?

Old December 20th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Did you miss that it is your turn, Dfonse?

We'll give him until 12:00 PM PST and if he doesn't make his pick, we'll move on to Knights of Weston's pick.
Old December 20th, 2010, 06:13 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Knights of Weston,

Please go ahead and make your pick. Please reference the first page for posting instructions.
Old December 21st, 2010, 04:54 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

And we had so much momentum...
Old December 21st, 2010, 04:58 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Haha. Just wait until KoW gets to this thread or choose the next person.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum