Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old February 19th, 2015, 01:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Femme Fatale, Pregame/Draft coming soon!

Island Plane Crash

Set Requirements:
1 RotV, 2 TJ, & 2 Marvel

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 26th, 2015, 10:33 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Femme Fatale, Pregame/Draft coming soon!

Thanks Tornado! Looks good.

Alright guys, my wife finally picked a hero to use! We are going to make this a 475 pt game!

@Maklar the Silver Prince my wife decided on using the 240 pt Iron Man (I suppose it's ironic that he be placed in a game full of women, lol,) from the official Marvel Scape set. You have 235 points left to spend in draft, you may draft any non super from the list I'm posting below.

@Dysole you're drafting first, and I'm honestly not sure if this helps you much, but I'm allowing you to draft anything B- or weaker from the list (I haven't looked at rankings in a while so I'm not really sure who is where at this point, I trust you will be honest!) You must also draft only one of the 3 female supers from the list below, regardless of their power rank, to be in my 475 point army.

Classic:
Mika Conner
Otanashi
Nakita Agents
Agent Skahen
Sonya Esenwein
KeeMoShi
Warriors of Ashra x3
Moriko
Kyntela Gwyn
Jorhdawn
Shiori
Ana Karithon
Raelin SotM
Kelda
Runa
Empress Kiova
Saylind
Braxas
Kumiko

Supers:(Really, this part only applies to Dysole)
Mystique
Destiny
Storm

Kumiko is bolded only because I'm sure I have her and she wasn't in the original list I posted at first. The only card I have more than one copy of is the WoA, everything else is just one copy and it's gone!

We are not doing the "two turns of drafting for going second" thing because Maklar already has Iron man. Also, both/either one of you may choose to pass on any turn of drafting if you have more points spent than the other player (basically, Maklar, you can pass your first turn or two until Dysole catches up with you in points, lol.)

Anyway, Dysole, you can kick it off, just post what you'd like in the thread here, and then Maklar will take a turn, etc. etc. etc. Just an FYI, we are planning on trying to play on 3/1 or 3/2, but if you guys aren't done drafting by then, we could probably play on 3/8.

Any questions just ask, PM, whatever. I'll try to answer ASAP. Thanks again for volunteering, all three of you guys!
Old February 26th, 2015, 02:44 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Sneaky

Otonashi.

~Dysole, noting that he now has ONE more figure he can draft from (Kyntella) ^_^
Old February 26th, 2015, 02:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Femme Fatale, Draft time!

One suggestion for the map. I usually move the highest single hex on the tail section down three spots. This gives a more gradual '2-step' look to the tail which is not as theme-y but helps to limit a 'king of the hill' scenario.
Of course you can still get two figures up there and hold high ground but it eliminates being able to hold highest ground with a single one space figure.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 26th, 2015, 05:21 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Otonashi.

~Dysole, noting that he now has ONE more figure he can draft from (Kyntella) ^_^
Hahahaha! I honestly didn't know that! Is that because they are the only ones that are B- or weaker? If that's so, I will have to change this up a bit!
Old February 26th, 2015, 06:25 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Agent Skahen.

I think Dysole means the Otonashi and Kyntela were the only B- units on your list, Wiker.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old February 26th, 2015, 06:40 PM

Great, then don't mind if I stop the show and ask, would B+ or weaker give Dysole at least 4-5 more options to draft from?

Edit: It has been a while since I've last seen power rankings, maybe 2012 or 2013, but holy cow, Moriko and Shiori are above B-? Pretty wild. And Runa? Lol.
Old February 26th, 2015, 07:07 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Great, then don't mind if I stop the show and ask, would B+ or weaker give Dysole at least 4-5 more options to draft from?

Edit: It has been a while since I've last seen power rankings, maybe 2012 or 2013, but holy cow, Moriko and Shiori are above B-? Pretty wild. And Runa? Lol.
No. Those 2 were the only B-. There are plenty of C+ and lower.

Old February 26th, 2015, 10:15 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Heh

Quote:

If you do that I would have drafted differently.

~Dysole, who'll wait for clarification before continuing
Old February 26th, 2015, 11:58 PM

Re: Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:

If you do that I would have drafted differently.

~Dysole, who'll wait for clarification before continuing
I just want to give you more options than two freaking figures! Yea, let's change it, you may draft any figures that are B+ or lower power ranking. We don't have to redo the draft thus far or anything, please continue with what we have!

Thanks for being patient!

I guess on a side note, is there a link/post to an updated power ranking list? I would sure like to see it, but I'd be more than happy to edit it so that Dysole could see exactly what he can draft (or maybe so that I can see what is available to him, haha.)
Old February 27th, 2015, 08:09 AM

OMG, you dweebs! @brandonwiker You're distress-afying my poor self!

Here's a list of what @Dysole can draft at B- and lower:

Mila Connour C+
Otanashi B-
Kee-Mo-Shi B-
Moriko C-
Kyntela Gwyn B-
Jorhdawn B-
Kelda C
Shiori D
Runa C-
Empress Kiova C-
Saylind C
Kumiko C+

(I'm hoping that's all correct...)

Old February 27th, 2015, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
OMG, you dweebs! @brandonwiker You're distress-afying my poor self!

Here's a list of what @Dysole can draft at B- and lower:

Mila Connour C+
Otanashi B-
Kee-Mo-Shi B-
Moriko C-
Kyntela Gwyn B-
Jorhdawn B-
Kelda C
Shiori D
Runa C-
Empress Kiova C-
Saylind C
Kumiko C+

(I'm hoping that's all correct...)
Lol I'm so confused, didn't you guys say the only B- or weaker were Oto and Kyntela? Anyway, this list is perfect!

@Dysole please continue your draft turn by taking only B- or weaker figures (anything on this list that Maklar posted, btw you are also still required to draft a super lady at some point.) List looks good to me, regardless of if its correct or not. I was wondering why you guys made it sound like Shiori was suddenly good...

I would have spent the time myself to search and create a similar list, but I'm working two jobs for 50 hours per week and I'm deciding to grace college with my awesome presence, I just had orientation and I'm starting up in a few weeks! So I've been quite stressed myself!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports