Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Old September 30th, 2019, 12:41 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 1] PYRIA (Chandra Nalaar, Pyromancer) - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
A single attack of 3 (even at range 7) was hardly worth the OM when I played her. Rushing the frontlines, being ready to burn friend and foe on a lucky flamethrower? That’s when she’ll shine. Once you do one good turn, you may as well keep the OMs coming too, very sharklike.
A single attack of 3 at range 7 is usually 4, so not bad, but yeah, not great. I can see the sharkiness thanks to her weak defense; you want to get as much out of her as possible while she's alive. So I can see the Relentless argument, but I am against bonding with Death Knights. Even though Death Knights are weak, the double fire line is a lot of offense to be adding to a squad turn. I'm starting to like Wild more and more.
Old September 30th, 2019, 01:32 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like Wild or Bold. Bold has a slightly more positive connotation, which is a bit of a mismatch for an Utgar unit, but I kind of like that tension. I’m fine with either of those two, though.
Old September 30th, 2019, 10:40 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I think Wild has a good connection to fire, as well.
Old September 30th, 2019, 11:53 PM

Fakeraistlin is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
I like Wild or Bold. Bold has a slightly more positive connotation, which is a bit of a mismatch for an Utgar unit, but I kind of like that tension. I’m fine with either of those two, though.
Is Utgar a must in this case? If not? Totally wild or bold persona fits. I see if its Utgar, the fallen elf with persona Relentless and other similiar personality would match her proposed optimized play style.
Old October 1st, 2019, 12:22 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Wild still works well for Utgar.

See: Marro Squads, Orc Squads

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 1st, 2019, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Wild still works well for Utgar.

See: Marro Squads, Orc Squads
Maybe playtesting might show we need to proper her up again. with Relentless. Wild it is.
Old October 1st, 2019, 09:12 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

FWIW, the poor Knights of Blackgaard could really use a halfway decent Relentless Ranged figure.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 1st, 2019, 09:30 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
FWIW, the poor Knights of Blackgaard could really use a halfway decent Relentless Ranged figure.
They do. Theyre just called Incendiborgs.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 2nd, 2019, 01:40 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Prefer relentless but Wild OK.
Old October 2nd, 2019, 04:27 PM

Jaur0n is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Prefer relentless but Wild OK.

Same
Old October 2nd, 2019, 04:36 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Seems like Relentless is actually a little more preferred among Pod members. As long as we test the Death Knight bonding, that isn't a problem for me. We can consider alternate personalities if that proves the only valid build for her, which might not happen with how mediocre the death knights are.
Old October 2nd, 2019, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Seems like Relentless is actually a little more preferred among Pod members. As long as we test the Death Knight bonding, that isn't a problem for me. We can consider alternate personalities if that proves the only valid build for her, which might not happen with how mediocre the death knights are.
Test with relentless then fallback to Wild if over powered? Sounds good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs