Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old May 3rd, 2018, 05:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: GenCon 2018 Events?

Ah, good point.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 06:37 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Kinda bummed not to see any Planeswalker events. Oh well.

Looks like it is Bring 2 and Main Event for me this year!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 3rd, 2018, 07:04 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Have to bring some Planeswalker to Custom.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 07:29 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Several of these are tempting. Just wish I could get my demoing schedule put together already so I know what I can and can't attend...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 3rd, 2018, 09:49 PM

RollItOnTop is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
As am I, as I'd like the chance to defend my crown. That said, the planeswalkers event was poorly attended last year, so this was expected.

Looks like Ob Nixilis will go down as the last, best planeswalker.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 10:38 PM

RollItOnTop is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
Here is the submitted schedule of events.

Cluster Draft
16 player, 4 round swiss tourney. Players bring 3 150 to 170 point armies (7 hex limit, uniques used in one army cannot be used in another). Players draft the armies in a 1-2-1-1-1 format. Prizes awarded.

3pm
General Wars - Alliance
Bring a 18 hex 480pt army. All of your army must be from 1 of the following alliances: Jandar+Aquilla, Utgar+Valkrill, or Einar+Ullar+Vydar. No more than 300 points from 1 general. You will be matched against a similar alliance in the first rounds if possible. (Jandar&Aquilla players will first battle against other Jandar&Aquilla players, etc...) Prizes awarded.

Sunday
9am
Team Up - Uniques Only
4-round. 800 point army (18 hex, no Marvel, no uncommons), using only unique figures (squads and/or heroes). Each player must control within 4 hexes & 200 points of their teammate. Each player must buy a ticket (2 per team). 16 team slots (32 players)
To be clear, these 3 events specify hex limit instead of figure limit? (All other events specify figure limit) Just wanted to make sure that was correct & not a typo.
Old May 4th, 2018, 12:50 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollItOnTop View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
As am I, as I'd like the chance to defend my crown. That said, the planeswalkers event was poorly attended last year, so this was expected.

Looks like Ob Nixilis will go down as the last, best planeswalker.
I don't feel like we can determine that until you and the winner of the *previous* year can go at it!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; May 4th, 2018 at 12:50 PM. Reason: I won the previous year ;)
Old May 4th, 2018, 01:02 PM

Sounds like a challenge for Custom Play.
Old May 4th, 2018, 09:32 PM

Helznicht has disabled reputation

Am I missing something? Sunday Event ticketing begins and I do not see these events available.

If you can't beat 'em, eat 'em!
Old May 4th, 2018, 09:41 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helznicht View Post
Am I missing something? Sunday Event ticketing begins and I do not see these events available.
GenCon is taking a while in officially hosting them. You will not be able to sign up for them Sunday; rather, you can sign up for them once GenCon officially posts them. They were posted here already simply to allow people to figure out what other events they'll want to do (or, in my case, start figuring out the top 10+ builds for each event and prepare for summer play testing ).
Old May 4th, 2018, 09:44 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Bravo

Just like last year, I applaud the organizers at creating a wide variety of events that appeals to lots of different players. Only one event has me sad at its time slot (cluster), but it's a nice consolation if whatever weird set of figures I bring for main doesn't make day 2, so that's not all that bad. Looking forward to it.

~Dysole, who may need to borrow some C3G figures. She might have some ideas.
Old May 4th, 2018, 10:57 PM

Dark Judges!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con