Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old February 2nd, 2013, 03:33 PM

samthegoat knows what's in an order marker samthegoat knows what's in an order marker
Re: Most 'Mis-factioned' Unit?

I'd never considered Ana Karithon (?) before, but now that you mention it, I can definately see her in Jandar, maybe even Ullar.
Samthegoat
Old February 2nd, 2013, 04:10 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I always thought that Erevan Sunshadow should have been Ullar and Ana, Jandar. This way the party would have been balanced and those two characters would have fit a little better.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 06:48 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Guys, your kidden me, right?

The most misfactioned unit is: Cyprien! He's obviously a straight Jandar.

I think all of Valkirill should belong to Utgar.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 08:15 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

When I first saw the Zombies of Morindan in store, I misread them as Vydar.
I went home and imagined them in that faction. At first it was difficult to imagine them so, but then I thought of their color scheme and of Sudema. When I eventually saw that I was wrong and they were Utgar all along, I found it difficult to imagine them anything but Vydar.

I like the Granite Guardians as Aquilla, to me she is natural forces itself while Ullar is mythical things that dwell within nature.

I don't particularly like Dwarves in Aquilla, but I understand and accept them there. I prefer them in Jandar.

Now that you bring it up, I also like the Frost Giant in Jandar.

The ranged-Kyrie look too high-tech for me to be in Ullar.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 09:14 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm gonna jump on the "Varkrill should be Utgar" bandwagon. He was completely unecessary.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 09:25 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
I'm gonna jump on the "Varkrill should be Utgar" bandwagon. He was completely unecessary.
I'm going to disagree here. I just think the game got cancelled before his forces could truly be fleshed out. If you look at what C3V is doing, they've really shown us what Valkrill could, and should have been, had 'Scape not been cancelled.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 2nd, 2013, 09:51 PM

joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker

I know that they fit thematically, but the Omnicron's always seemed very Vydar-y to me; to the point that I keep thinking they're vydar.

A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 11:09 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think of Optimus Prime when I think of Omnicrons, and he would be Jandar.

I didn't like Valkril at first. His complex color scheme and odd looking skull as an icon. But Utgar was getting shoe-horned and adding a second badguy faction opened up some breathing space.

Ullar-Aquilla
Jandar-Einar(?)
Vydar-?
Utgar-Valkril

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 11:55 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Kurrok definately belongs somewhere else... Ullar maybe? I just dont like thinking that a bunch of Jandar/Aquilla units would team up with him.

Maybe I'm missing something?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 11:59 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Kurrok definately belongs somewhere else... Ullar maybe? I just dont like thinking that a bunch of Jandar/Aquilla units would team up with him.

Who says they are fighting for Aquilla or Jandar anymore they might be entities he created and are therefore loyal to him. I agree with you 100% that he should be elsewhere, that first sentence is just because I love playing the Devil's advocate.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old February 3rd, 2013, 12:09 AM

joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Quote:

Who says they are fighting for Aquilla or Jandar anymore they might be entities he created and are therefore loyal to him. I agree with you 100% that he should be elsewhere, that first sentence is just because I love playing the Devil's advocate.
It would actually be really cool if he had an ability along the lines of "Any elemental you control is considered to follow Utgar instead of the general on their card."

A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 02:26 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:

I agree that I would have preferred to see the elementalist in a faction other than Utgar (or Vydar for that matter). Elementalist by their general nature are not thought of as 'evil' in any story world that I know of and yet our only elementalist was cast in with the evil lot.

However, when an elementalist summons an elemental, he binds them to his will as part of the summoning spell. Otherwise, the elemental would simply leave or otherwise not obey commands once summoned to this plane from their own. They are somewhat intelligent creatures with a will of their own when on their own plane of existence. So the fact that they are listed as one generals unit has very little to do with anything. They can be summoned and controlled by anyone or thing powerful enough to do so, in which case the elemental is forced to obey regardless of it's own desires.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units