Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 14th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dignan's Customs - New Unit 4/14

Nice custom, Dignan - and I actually have this one!

These customs allowed in the Richardson Open, or just the CUC stuff?

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old April 14th, 2013, 08:46 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Nice custom, Dignan - and I actually have this one!

These customs allowed in the Richardson Open, or just the CUC stuff?
Just CUC stuff. I haven't tested these customs to the extent that we've run CUC stuff through.

Quote:
I ahve to say that I am a huge fan of that shattering power. It's like my vision for a unti that explodes when it dies from getting hit. The ********** ****** scratches that itch to a lesser extent.
Thanks, I'm glad to hear that people like the power and that the theme translates.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Last edited by Dignan; April 14th, 2013 at 08:56 PM.
Old November 5th, 2017, 03:09 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Update 11/5

It's been awhile since I've added any customs, but here is one we've been using for Halloween. I saw this mini on the Reaper Minis website and had to make a custom out of him. He's great and looks perfect with Heroscape scale. We've had fun with him so far, so I figured I upload his info.

Unit: Bones Jones

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old November 6th, 2017, 01:49 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Update 11/5

It's been awhile since I've added any customs, but here is one we've been using for Halloween. I saw this mini on the Reaper Minis website and had to make a custom out of him. He's great and looks perfect with Heroscape scale. We've had fun with him so far, so I figured I upload his info.

Unit: Bones Jones

I actually bought this mini a few weeks ago. Haven't painted it yet, but it's nice to see someone else's take on the figure. +rep

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards