Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old May 12th, 2019, 05:01 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Toog's Mods and Paints (5/11/2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Great stuff. Especially love the gem encrusted troll, demon lady and the green ghosts. Love the colors on them. I actually got all 101 of my star wars legion minis painted the other day. It got me super stoked and so I primed all of my walking dead all out war minis after and finished out a ton of other terrain. Ill have to set up a photobooth of sorts before I take good quality pics of my painted minis though. Keep up the good work. I enjoy seeing your stuff and it helps to motivate me to reduce my unpainted mini count.
Thanks man, those were some of my favorites to paint. That's a whole lot of minis to paint up . I might have to set up a proper photobooth eventually because I've just been using a sketchbook. I'd be excited to see your paintjobs if you post them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions