Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old September 25th, 2009, 10:32 AM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: VirtualScape 1.067 available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
version 1.0.6.7
when I click available materials and add a Ticalla set it adds 3 palm and 6 grass to chart. However in the objects toolbar under the jungle tab it only adds 6 brush and no palm.

Does anyone else have this problem?
Yes, this is a bug. I will fix it in next release before the end of this year.
Thanks for your feedback.
Old October 11th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Following up a bit with the texture issue...

For a closer look:
Spoiler Alert!

Any fix yet? Or are the textures just not in the program?

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old October 11th, 2009, 03:09 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

Acording to Zzzzz they were scanned in with a different 3D scanner, the texture out put was not compatible...

...I will hazard a guess that it was also hard to convert.
Old October 13th, 2009, 10:10 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I know this problem has been addressed before though I do not know where to find it. I have downloaded 1.067 and it is in French, how do get it in English?
Old October 13th, 2009, 10:20 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
I know this problem has been addressed before though I do not know where to find it. I have downloaded 1.067 and it is in French, how do get it in English?
If you downloaded the English version, make sure you extract ALL of the files, not just the exe to a single location. Then run the exe from that location (do not move it). The exe has to be in the folder with the rest of the files in order to find the supporting components that allow the application to traslate from its native French in to English.
Old October 13th, 2009, 10:26 AM

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
If you downloaded the English version, make sure you extract ALL of the files, not just the exe to a single location. Then run the exe from that location (do not move it). The exe has to be in the folder with the rest of the files in order to find the supporting components that allow the application to traslate from its native French in to English.
Okay, so for future reference I should hit extract all instead of Run, wait the thirty seconds and then get everything in English. Cool, thanks Cav!
Old October 13th, 2009, 10:39 AM

In Virtualscape, I cannot seem to find the place where one enters the tiles they have and build within those limits. Does any one else have this problem, has it been fixed and how can I fix it?
Old October 13th, 2009, 11:16 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
In Virtualscape, I cannot seem to find the place where one enters the tiles they have and build within those limits. Does any one else have this problem, has it been fixed and how can I fix it?
Doing this from memory -- but I think it is "Configuration" then "Available Material" (or something like that).
Old October 13th, 2009, 11:52 AM

You are absolutely correct. Thank you.
Old October 19th, 2009, 12:49 PM

How may I take snapshots of my Virtualscape battlefields?
Old October 19th, 2009, 01:21 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Set your view 3-D and get it where you want. Under tools, click save picture. Lather, Rinse, repeat

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old October 19th, 2009, 02:06 PM

Correct but does the site not accept high quality snapshots?

Edit: Says that category only allows 400 x 600? How do I get my saved VS map picture down to that size?

Last edited by J4Jandar; October 19th, 2009 at 03:14 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software