Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old April 17th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Right..No Left!.. No I mean Right!

Lotus is surprisingly tart
Himmelveil from WWG for Heroscape

I've been slowly building a Himmelveil set for gaming on, and thought it'd work pretty decent for Heroscape, here are a few pics.

Later,
Lotus
Old April 17th, 2010, 09:53 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Himmelveil from WWG for Heroscape

Man, that stuff looks pretty awesome! It seems that with the influx of heroes from the D&D world that we're invariably getting, that this Himmelveil has a nice "adventuring party searching a temple"-type look to it.

Looks like it does/will integrate really well.

Very cool.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old April 21st, 2010, 01:10 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How hard was it to assemble?
I've been thinking of picking up the TerrainLinx Mayhem buildings to play with a Modern Skirmish game called Flying lead. I have the Streets of Mayhem package and put a few things together fairly easily, but Terrain Linx looks like it has an extra degree of difficulty.
Old April 22nd, 2010, 01:42 AM

Well, I have a auto cutter, so I do not do any hand cutting, so pretty easy. If you have to hand cut, I'd say fairly difficult. There are just so many pieces to cut out.
Old April 22nd, 2010, 06:18 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would need to autocut I think. How much does an auto cutter cost?
Old April 22nd, 2010, 03:28 PM

Check out for a Silhouette SD. You can find them often on eBay. Prices vary depending on season (they'll get cheaper nearer the holidays), but you are looking at $250 or so tops, if you are lucky, $150 for a low.
Old April 22nd, 2010, 03:36 PM
Battle Reporter

Thanks, I think thats a bit much for something I will get limited use out of. Especially since I am using it to save money on terrain. A $250 price tag ruins the effect of that.
Old April 22nd, 2010, 07:19 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

That looks nice, and it would go well with DnD scape and Vydar.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles