Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 21st, 2007, 12:33 PM
Right..No Left!.. No I mean Right!

Lotus is surprisingly tart
Complete Conversions Project - Wolfen - 03/03/10

Let me tell you, I love Chronopia, but it takes time to play, and on it's own does not convert well to Heroscape, so this thread is going to be for a complete conversion (that'll probably never get done) These units can be used in standard HS as well. I have also decided to work on Confrontation miniatures, as these are also a favorite of mine.

Anyways, I have only a couple units done so far, and will add any custom rules later. So this is very much a work in progress.

Stygian
While I have more than this done, I don't have cards ready as I need better pictures.

Spoiler Alert!

Swamp Goblins

Spoiler Alert!

I'll slowly update this thread, the main issue is getting quality pictures of the figures.

Later,
Lotus

Last edited by Lotus; March 3rd, 2010 at 06:55 PM.
Old August 21st, 2007, 03:55 PM

robopesant has disabled reputation
They look great good job.

ROTV-(2x land) 1SOTM 2RTTFF 1VW 1Tundra 1FOTA All expansion packs up to wave 6 (getting wave 7 soon).
Old August 22nd, 2007, 01:26 AM

Thanks, I would love to eventually convert the whole game universe, but alas, that is a LOT of characters. Oh, figure I should probably link to a good fan site as the game is technically dead, figures for it can often be had very cheap, but as there is still a small but very strong collector base, they often get more pricey as well.

Chronopia World

And here is brief introduction to the world of Chronopia.
Quote:
It is a dark time.

The Old Gods have deserted the world.

A new dark pantheon of Gods watches over the earth and feeds upon the spoils of war; a banquet of souls slain on the wretched battlefields of Chronopia.

Since the Day of Dread nothing has been the same, the past is now but a forgotten dream. Storm clouds mass on all horizons, dark and brooding, shot with blood red, as the tides of war thunder back and forth across a blistered and broken land.

One man took it upon himself to save his people in a breathtaking and desperate quest. To conquer the time-streams and be reborn. To battle with evil when it finally manifests itself upon the world.

High in the Eternal Tower of Chronopia, the One King sits alone, his mind studying the great and expansive time streams, with their countless possibilities. Looking into futures and pasts, he tries to determine a path among the myriad possibilities that spring from every point in time.

Visions wracked the One King, nightmares born of doubt. Had his actions brought about the terrible events he sought to avoid? What subtleties and nuances must be brought to bear to fashion a future free of this Dark Prophecy?

I see Him sometimes in the dark and sinister shadows, from the corners of my vision. He is not powerful enough yet. However, it will not be long. He is twisting and worming his way into the very fabric of our rea1itq and existence.

But now the time is coming.

The world is at a turning point finely balanced. United, the morta1 races might survive his hell-spawned onslaught. Divided they will certainly fall.

This is the age of Chronopia, a time of War in the Eternal Realm.
Anyways, if you have any questions about the world or my figures, I'd be happy to answer them, I have a lot of knowledge of the universe, having played it for many years.
Old August 22nd, 2007, 02:41 PM

UPDATED

I added 2 more Stygian units, the Starved and the Tree Devil.
Old August 25th, 2007, 02:37 PM

UPDATED - Added Swamp Goblin Spearmen
Old August 25th, 2007, 03:52 PM

ron3090 Woo who?
Question: Do these come pre-painted? Or did you do the paint jobs?

ron3090 is 'Shotgun' Sullivan...
in the ECRU CAVE...
Old August 25th, 2007, 04:08 PM

You'd have to paint these, they are pewter miniatures, unfortunately the whole line is technically OOP, but they are fairly easy to come by still.

Prince August has tons of them available. Ebay often sees lots of them for very reasonable prices.

http://www.princeaugust.ie/target_ga...x_stygian.html

Later,
Lotus
Old March 3rd, 2010, 06:53 PM

Re: Complete Conversions Project

Been picking at doing some Confrontation conversions as well. These may seem a bit bland compared to the special ability heavy Heroscape, however, these are as true to the stats in Confrontation as possible. I haven't even attempted to cost any of them yet.

Also, I am permanently switching to the Trading card sized cards, they are so much easier to deal with.

Wolfen of Yllia
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards