Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 5th, 2020, 04:25 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Supergirl II (Vote for Initial)

Yea

Sorry missed the proposal!
Old August 5th, 2020, 04:26 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old August 5th, 2020, 05:00 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This passes.

Hopefully will knock this initial out quick and then get back to public testing. Thanks all.
Old August 5th, 2020, 10:21 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Supergirl II (Initial Testing)

Version Tested:
Spoiler Alert!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Supergirl II
Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Supergirl II (340), Batman III, Wonder Woman III (900) vs. Star Lord, Drax II, Gamora II (900)
Unit Summary
Damage: 1 wound dealt.
Abilities: Freeze breath 0/1 success rate. 2 rerolls total, no damage dealt from rerolled attacks.
Spoiler Alert!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Supergirl II
Army Test
Units: Supergirl II (340), Batman III, Wonder Woman III (900) vs. Star Lord, Drax II, Gamora II (900)
Unit Summary
Damage: 15 wounds dealt
Abilities: Freeze Breath 4/5 success rate. 0 rerolls.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Supergirl II (360), Cyborg II, Green Arrow II (800) vs. Wrecking Crew (800)
Unit Summary
Damage: 8 wounds dealt.
Abilities: Freeze Breath 2/3 success rate. Rerolls generated 2 wounds (1 of those was a Freeze Breathed attack as well)
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage: 7 wounds dealt.
Abilities: Freeze breath 1/3. No rerolls.
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage: 9 wounds dealt.
Abilities: Freeze 2/5 Successes. 1 reroll, unsuccessful addition.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Supergirl (320), Hawkwoman, Wonder Woman III, Green Arrow II (1100) vs. Luke Cage, Daredevil II, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones (1100 Points)
Unit Summary
Damage: 9 wounds (4 additional ignored by Daredevil)
Abilities: 0 successes with Freeze Breath. 4 rounds with X revealed. 5 total rerolls, all generated wounds (save 1 ignored wound)
Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I generally like how she plays. She can have serious offensive output, but it isn't super consistent by any means. Her powers aren't on that often ultimately because she doesn't have many initiative boosting allies, especially ones that don't require the X. Right now, Ollie is probably one her best allies, but that's acceptably thematic. He was on both of the JL teams she was a member of so makes sense he's a good pairing here. J'onn is also good, but their high costs makes it somewhat prohibitive.

Last edited by LordVenoc; August 15th, 2020 at 01:56 PM.
Old August 6th, 2020, 10:28 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Would it be too much to prevent figures from moving with Freeze Breath? It would only stop reactive powers (like Spider-Sense and Speed Dodge), so it doesn't feel too powerful and helps sell the theme a bit.

I don't love "Aggressive Assault" for the first power, either, which feels pretty generic for something so specific. I don't know if we can pull a quote, or even go with something like LAST DAUGHTER OF KRYPTON, or KRYPTONIAN LEGACY, or something like that. It reads to me more like an inspiration power than something aggressive.

But I like her, nice and lean and should help the faction.
Old August 7th, 2020, 07:15 AM
Book Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Would it be too much to prevent figures from moving with Freeze Breath? It would only stop reactive powers (like Spider-Sense and Speed Dodge), so it doesn't feel too powerful and helps sell the theme a bit.
I'm good with that. It is fairly niche, so I don't feel like it'd be too much of a boon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I don't love "Aggressive Assault" for the first power, either, which feels pretty generic for something so specific. I don't know if we can pull a quote, or even go with something like LAST DAUGHTER OF KRYPTON, or KRYPTONIAN LEGACY, or something like that. It reads to me more like an inspiration power than something aggressive.

But I like her, nice and lean and should help the faction.
I don't care for the name myself, but it is at least better than what I had.
I think I lean Last Daughter out of those two, but I'll look around more at maybe a quote.
Old August 7th, 2020, 09:47 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Kind of a vague (and possibly unhelpful) idea, but the attack re-roll is kind of like a second chance at an attack, Kara is like a second chance at Kryptonian culture surviving, I feel like there’s maybe a thematic through-line there that could mayve be explored in a power name?
Old August 7th, 2020, 12:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Will to survive?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 7th, 2020, 02:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Did you think I'd crumble?
Did you think I'd lay down and die?
Oh, no, not I, I will survive
Old August 7th, 2020, 03:27 PM
Book Wyrm

Alright, initial all wrapped up and updated above. She's 2-3 overall, with one of those wins not being very contingent on her performance. Definitely thinking sending her at just 330, but considering either dropping the Freeze Breath roll or making Last Daughter (Working name still...) work on did not roll more skulls than shields. Open to thoughts.

Spoiler Alert!
Old August 7th, 2020, 04:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Supergirl II (Initial Posted)

Wow, you really played her all over the map there with points. I'm surprised to not have seen one with Green Arrow (II) and Wonder Woman (III) both. I'd think that's her strongest build. I imagine once her factional options are a bit more filled out that she can justify 340 pretty easily. I might try her there going forward.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 7th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Book Wyrm

Re: The Book of Supergirl II (Initial Posted)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Wow, you really played her all over the map there with points. I'm surprised to not have seen one with Green Arrow (II) and Wonder Woman (III) both. I'd think that's her strongest build. I imagine once her factional options are a bit more filled out that she can justify 340 pretty easily. I might try her there going forward.
Part of that is just lack of filler for the faction, so the even builds can be hard to come by. I might squeeze in one more game with her at 330 with those two. Ollie is helpful, but he runs out of steam fast, and that can be a lot worse if you aren't hitting his D20 rolls. Also, I just had hot garbage luck with Wonder Woman today, so that didn't encourage me to keep using her .

Her abilities just are hard to get to come up sometimes. She had the X revealed for 8 of 14 viable rounds (so discounting most round 1s as attacks were rarely made then). Even then, they usually didn't have a ton of impact. First power definitely isn't a Joker where you're guaranteed a big impact if you get it. Sometimes you just aren't rolling where you get it. And having to Freeze before moving definitely keeps the potency of that in check as well.

I don't know that I want to try and price her for future synergy too much. Like Mon-El will obviously improve her initiative, but that's on him, not her. In theory that should be on them, not her, and the higher she goes the more difficult it will be to get Family Edition Superman at the right price to run with her and Kon-El.

So yeah, I'll probably squeeze out one more game with Diana and Ollie just to see how that performs before proposing moving forward (though I'm waiting on Kelex anyway, so oh well).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library