Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old September 8th, 2018, 11:12 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Thoughts on Fallout 76? I... don't know how I feel about it being all online.

Similarly, has anybody played the Fallout board game by Fantasy Flight? I enjoy it quite a bit but I know some dislike its randomness.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 8th, 2018, 07:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I just finished up season 2 of Iron Fist. I only got 3 episodes into Luke Cage season 2 before finding something better to watch, so that alone should tell you how I feel about the respective quality to them.

Spoiler Alert!
Old September 8th, 2018, 07:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Spoiler Alert!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 8th, 2018, 10:09 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm on episode 8 or 9 of Luke Cage. Started it last week. I like it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 8th, 2018, 11:21 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Man, and I just started Jessica Jones S2. You guys are too fast. (I'm enjoying it so far - unraveling a conspiracy actually feels more appropriate for the series/character than dealing with Purple Man, even if the lack of David Tennant is felt.)

I also watched Cloak and Dagger recently and strongly recommend it, if you're into teen hero stuff. I think it's better than the Netflix shows, on average.
Old September 9th, 2018, 12:29 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Luke Cage does really seem to be the marmite of superhero shows.
Old September 9th, 2018, 01:02 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I dropped off hard after Daredevil Season 2.

Loved Daredevil Season 1 and 2 as well as Jessica Jones Season 1, but never watched any Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones Season 2, or Defenders. It's a time investment issue. Hard to start a series when you know you're basically going to have to binge it, which means there goes your weekend.
Old September 9th, 2018, 02:33 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Honestly, I'd put Punisher season 1 at the top of the queue before those other seasons you missed. It isn't connected to anything other than DDS2 and is better than them.
Old September 9th, 2018, 07:55 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

For me, I have some in the same ranking but ones from left to right are slightly better within those rankings.

1. Punisher, JJ 1, DD 1
2. Luke Cage season 2
3. JJ 2, DD2, LC1
4. Defenders
5. Iron Fist season 1

For me, JJ2 was consistent, whereas DD2 was incredible with Punisher but I wasn't as keen on the Elektra half though still decent. LC1 was great in the first half and had a dropoff in the 2nd half.

Still haven't seen IF2.

My daughters and I watched Punisher for the 2nd or 3rd time. We're almost done with season 1 of DD for the 3rd time.

We watched season 1 of Cloak and Dagger and it was great. We had also watched season 1 of The Gifted and really enjoyed that as well.

My twin daughters are 15 years old and have grown up in the golden age of comic book movies. They saw Iron Man 1 when they were 5 and every movie since. Total comic movie, television and video game geeks they are. The Winter Soldier is their favorite (as they have seen it 18 times, watching it during spring and summer breaks), I've seen it maybe 4 times.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 9th, 2018, 11:35 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I dropped off the Netflix shows partway through Iron Fist s1. Didn't dislike any of them (though Iron Fist and DDS2 had some rough patches), but I just don't watch as much TV as I used to.

They could pull me back in if they tackled Moon Knight, but otherwise I'm probably not getting back to them anytime soon. If I do get back to superhero TV, I'm more likely to catch up on some of the CW shows than the Netflix ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I'd definitely recommend Fallout 4 then. It's just as fun with a bit of sandbox added in.
I actually have Fallout 4, but my computer doesn't run it super-well, so I haven't really messed around with it that much.
Old September 9th, 2018, 11:36 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Anybody else seen Runaways Season 1? That's one I really enjoyed and am looking forward to a second season for.

I'll check out Cloak and Dagger eventually, once I plow through the rest of the CWverse from last season.

Have yet to watch Luke Cage season 2 or Iron Fist season 2, but I'll get to both eventually (should probably finish Punisher season 1 first. It's gotten better as I've dug deeper, but it was harder for me to get into than some).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 9th, 2018, 11:40 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Anybody else seen Runaways Season 1? That's one I really enjoyed and am looking forward to a second season for.
I was blown away by Runaways. Watched the first episode with my girlfriend (who usually hates superhero stuff) expecting it to be pretty bad; We stayed up til 3:00 or 4:00 every night after watching until we finished it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape