Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 30th, 2010, 06:45 AM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Sorry I haven't been here updating, I've been really busy. I've been around the site a little, but not in detail.

Has everything been cleared up, yet?
No :P

Well, I think that ET is still... somewhere... So he hasn't been able to send the package yet. I gave him my address already, so at this point I'm just being patient.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old April 29th, 2010, 10:25 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Mike View Post
Nice, so the item that would Pay-Forward wouldn't have to match the value of what someone else is paying forward. So, could I sell a squad of the Kilts, per say for a squad of the Gladiatrons? I'm just asking....for now.
In this thread, you accept an offer that someone else has made and then make your own offer that someone else can accept. But don't participate unless you really are going to follow through with the sending of what you offer.
Also, I think people should be wary of dealing with members who have red reputation bars - just sayin'.
Old April 29th, 2010, 10:54 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Nice, so the item that would Pay-Forward wouldn't have to match the value of what someone else is paying forward. So, could I sell a squad of the Kilts, per say for a squad of the Gladiatrons? I'm just asking....for now.
In this thread, you accept an offer that someone else has made and then make your own offer that someone else can accept. But don't participate unless you really are going to follow through with the sending of what you offer.
Also, I think people should be wary of dealing with members who have red reputation bars - just sayin'.
I think everyone should have to have someone vouch for them in order to trade. there is a list of successful traders in a thread somewhere.
Old April 30th, 2010, 01:10 AM

ranoobu is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I would rather pay attention to posts regarding a specific user (about their trades) than to reputation points.

Sometimes people are red because there are grammar nazis out there or some other thing.

That's fine and all, but red reps shouldn't mean the user should be avoided.

Edit: I'm not trying to open a debate here and throw this off topic. Just adding my opinion as well..

Last edited by ranoobu; April 30th, 2010 at 01:16 AM.
Old April 29th, 2010, 11:49 PM

Agent Mike has disabled reputation

Oh, snap I gotta start saying good stuff. Thats how you get it up right (noob)??
Old April 30th, 2010, 12:27 AM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Oh, snap I gotta start saying good stuff. Thats how you get it up right (noob)??
Pretty much. That and putting an effort into helping the community one way or another.
Threads like this one tend to get off subject real easy...
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:40 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Whoops, I forgot to say that I got my package from ET86 some time last week :P

As soon as 'Scaper94 gets me his address, I'll be able to send him his package.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old July 19th, 2010, 01:47 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I accept Dart's offer of Tagawa Samurai.
Old August 20th, 2010, 01:10 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I received dart48's offer yesterday and promply had to leave today for a week long business trip. I'll post my offer when I get back (I want to post a picture).
Old September 2nd, 2010, 04:52 PM

I hope I'm not out of line by offering Heroclix, not Heroscape...but I'm offering a BUNCH of stuff, so hopefully it catches the interest of someone out there.

I'm offering a load of Clix figures. These are figures that I either have duplicates of or have not used in a while. Some have been rebased onto either HS bases or similar 3rd party bases that are popular here among the customs crowd. Some of the figures have cards that are color laser printed on cardstock. Most of these cards have been made by Greyowl (who makes excellent quality cards, if you didn't already know). Some of these figures have cards available on the site from the C3G customs group or from Greyowl as well as other customs creators.

The figures listed from L to R starting in front row. Those with an * include a card.
Hobgoblin *
Big Barda *
Bizarro Superman *
Karma *
Destiny *
Cannonball *
Boomerang *
Cheetah
Wolverine
Wonder Woman
Morph *
Cyborg
Wonder Girl
The Thing
Beast
Joker
Gypsy
Crimson Fox
2x SHIELD Medic
2x SHIELD Agent
4x Thug type bad guys

Old September 2nd, 2010, 05:08 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I'll take this lot Porkins. I am picking up a HUGE lot off craigslist tonight and it is such a good deal I feel like giving some away. So if there are no other takers Porkins - I would gladly take this 'Clix lot and after I sort through stuff tonight I will have plenty to give away.

P.S. - I can't tell for sure, but think the Morph card you have is my design!

EDIT: I sent Porkins a PM with my info. Thanks again for the offer.

Last edited by lefton4ya; September 2nd, 2010 at 05:20 PM. Reason: EDIT
Old September 2nd, 2010, 05:14 PM

Wow, that was quick! I haven't gotten any other takers, so lefton4ya is the winner!

And I was worried there wouldn't be any takers...silly me!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion