Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old January 22nd, 2024, 03:17 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
OHS S56: Double Strike Pod Draft - CONGRATS CHRIS PERKINS

Online Heroscape Season 56:
Double Strike Pod Draft

WINNERS REPORT GAME HERE

Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Check the spoiler for a how-to-play video.
Spoiler Alert!

For this event, each player will bring three army pods, each with a maximum of 275 points and 12 figures*. (C3V/SoV eligible, no Marvel.) Use Standard Points. You may not repeat figures in more than one pod.

*Airborne Elite, Rechets of Bogdan, and Bound Heroes count towards the figure limit.

If the placed figures in the army require more than 24 start zone spaces, place the minimum number of additional start zone tiles needed adjacent to the back of the start zone. All additional start zone tiles placed must be adjacent to standard start zone spaces, must be the same level as an adjacent standard start zone space (use grass or ice), and cannot be placed adjacent to a space that is not in the start zone. If there is a dispute in adding tiles, contact an organizer.

The format is Double Strike Pod Draft.
Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off decides whether to be "Player A" or "Player B" in the draft.

The progression of the draft is as follows:
  1. Player B has the option of striking one of the six pods (a pod that is struck cannot be chosen by either player).
  2. Player A chooses one of the remaining (5 or 6) pods to play.
  3. Player B chooses one of the remaining (4 or 5) pods to play.
  4. Player A has the option of striking one of the remaining pods.
  5. Player B chooses one of the remaining pods to play.
  6. Player A chooses one of the remaining pods to play.

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers.

Event Details and Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

~Dysole, kicking us off

Last edited by Dysole; March 19th, 2024 at 09:25 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2024, 11:20 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Heroscape S56: Double Strike Pod Draft

Pretty sure there's something wrong with the draft progression order in the OP - either 5 or 6 should be Player A chooses one of the remaining pods to play (probably 6?). Fyi

But as-written Player B gets 3 pods to Player A's 1.
Old January 22nd, 2024, 12:07 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Late Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Pretty sure there's something wrong with the draft progression order in the OP - either 5 or 6 should be Player A chooses one of the remaining pods to play (probably 6?). Fyi

But as-written Player B gets 3 pods to Player A's 1.
This has been corrected.

~Dysole, informationally
Old January 23rd, 2024, 10:22 AM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Can pods share figures? I think every other pod draft event I’ve played in hasn’t allowed that, but I don’t see it here.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 11:58 AM

Good Catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
Can pods share figures? I think every other pod draft event I’ve played in hasn’t allowed that, but I don’t see it here.
That's still the case. Added to the OP.

~Dysole, informationally
Old January 23rd, 2024, 03:50 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Signed up.

Really like my pods for this one (they will shock no one); we'll see how it goes.
Old January 25th, 2024, 12:32 AM

Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker

Signed up and excited to try out pod draft for the first time! I had a lot of fun putting pods together for this, so I'm looking forward to playing what I came up with.
Old January 25th, 2024, 05:15 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Signed up, same as Chris I'll play my usual stuff hehehe.

Old January 25th, 2024, 05:42 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I made 3 unusual pods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 27th, 2024, 01:33 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can we get hyperlinks on the maps? I always struggle trying to find them in the folders.
Old January 27th, 2024, 05:17 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

This sounds like a fun event, think I will dust off my digital order markers and dice and lace up the boots for this one.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 29th, 2024, 09:02 AM

Swarm knows what's in an order marker Swarm knows what's in an order marker Swarm knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS S56: Double Strike Pod Draft 02/04/24 SIGNUPS CLOSE

Signed up!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events