Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 6th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Very well put, Revdyer. Your post is a treasure that hopefully all 'Scapers will read, process, understand and put into practice.
Old August 6th, 2007, 06:36 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Let's see... <looks over all 484 of my past posts>

Guess the Rev respects me! Sweet!

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old August 6th, 2007, 06:42 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Great post Rev. I wish members would be required to read that before making any posts.
Old August 6th, 2007, 06:43 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim

Jim
Wrong - I don't see a site supporter by your avatar I felt bad the Rev might not respect me either as I missed that one and in some of the other criteria listed as well .

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old August 6th, 2007, 06:43 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
At the risk of adding to an already very succinct collection of standards (thanks Rev), can I be so bold as to add one more "in no particular order" suggestion?

Don't have sigs or avatars that are overtly sexually suggestive. Since many teenagers are active members of this site, and many of us have young kids that occasionally view this site, as much decorum as possible would be appreciated.

*firmly in the somewhat old-fashioned camp*

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old August 6th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx
Nice asessment, Revyder! I think that I can take a joke (I organized my own roast in the Hangout for goodness sake.)

However, I cannot put my location or a whole lot of personal information on here. If I want to stay on the boards I have to keep all of that out. Sorry .
I understand the location thing. Not everything on my list applies to everybody or all of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim

Jim
Wrong - I don't see a site supporter by your avatar I felt bad the Rev might not respect me either as I missed that one and in some of the other criteria listed as well .
I understand that not everyone is able to be financially supportive, too. But, you, Codeman, for instance, support the site with solid contributions of good posts.
Old August 6th, 2007, 07:45 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thank you Rev .... but I will have to say you set some high standards if one needs to be 100% compliant with everything you listed. As I said I was deficient in several of your categories, I do believe I did make over 50% though . or at least I try .

Anyway good post we all need reminders even though much is common sense. Look forward to meeting you at Gen-Con.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old August 6th, 2007, 08:19 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Damm me and my big signature!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old August 6th, 2007, 08:22 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
This should be added to the "how to get the most out of heroscapers" thread.

6 x 9 = 42

Old August 6th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman
Thank you Rev .... but I will have to say you set some high standards if one needs to be 100% compliant with everything you listed. As I said I was deficient in several of your categories, I do believe I did make over 50% though . or at least I try .

Anyway good post we all need reminders even though much is common sense. Look forward to meeting you at Gen-Con.
Well, the list isn't intended as any kind of check list or score card. Mostly it is a collection of the things that drive me a bit bonkers from time to time; and it's better to get it out here in a lump, rather than picking and chipping away at people.

I've been waiting for someone to say, "Who cares about you anyway?" But, then, I'd probably just take that as a joke.

See you in Indy.
Old August 6th, 2007, 09:26 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
WHO CARES ABT U NEWAY

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old August 6th, 2007, 09:29 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
WHO CARES ABT U NEWAY

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online