Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old September 19th, 2018, 10:22 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Ally and Fan Rewards Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Good deal. The Micro Universe figures seem like the best option to me as well. A3n already having them for photo needs certainly helps and pre-painted is a big plus. I also kind of like those Lego ones, they should work really well as a proxy if you can't get the Micro Universe ones. The unpainted ones are then just another proxy option for anyone who isn't intimidated by a paint brush. Is there any place other than an E-Bay auction house where you can just buy either the Micro Universe or Lego ones for a flat price?
Yeah in my head I’m picturing the Micro Universe figures being the “official” ones but it’s good to know there are proxy options available.
I’ve only found them on ebay so far, but I’ll poke around some sites that sell Who stuff and see what I can find.
Old September 19th, 2018, 10:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, $2 a figure isn't too bad. We've had way more expensive options, and those lego-ish looking ones seem like surprisingly decent proxies if you want to buy them in bulk.
Old September 19th, 2018, 11:27 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

But what is the availability of the $2 ebay ones?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 19th, 2018, 11:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
But what is the availability of the $2 ebay ones?
Unfortunately, checking tonight, I couldn’t find the Micro Universe ones on ebay. I don’t think they’re something that’s going to be available in mass quantities, but I’m going to keep looking around. It does seem like there will be plenty of proxy options though, as long as you’re willing to do a bit of painting. For example, here's 30 Dalek figures in the right scale for 10 GBP+Shipping. They're a different model, and would take some DIY to look perfect but I think that's pretty good.
Old September 21st, 2018, 03:00 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

You're cleared to start up the thread, @MrNobody ! Just create the thread in the Public Designs subforum using the template there, and post a link in the Welcome to C3G and Promotions threads.

You'll also want to either tag the Heroes in the new thread or PM us a link to make sure we all get a notification that the thread is up.

(EDIT: Oh, and deduct 15 points from your running total once you've got the thread up)
Old September 21st, 2018, 03:39 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

The first design from our new batch of Allies and Fans! Who will be next? LordVenoc? danthem? Alexan? Quazlium? Ericth74? The suspense is killing me!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 21st, 2018, 04:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
The first design from our new batch of Allies and Fans! Who will be next? LordVenoc? danthem? Alexan? Quazlium? Ericth74? The suspense is killing me!
Well I know which one it won't be...the one that's not an Ally yet.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 28th, 2018, 10:43 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage View Post
The first design from our new batch of allies and fans! Who will be next? Lordvenoc? Danthem? Alexan? Quazlium? Ericth74? The suspense is killing me!
well i know which one it won't be...the one that's not an ally yet.

s o o n

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old September 28th, 2018, 11:01 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage View Post
The first design from our new batch of allies and fans! Who will be next? Lordvenoc? Danthem? Alexan? Quazlium? Ericth74? The suspense is killing me!
well i know which one it won't be...the one that's not an ally yet.

s o o n
We are rooting for you.

Old October 4th, 2018, 02:31 PM

shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker

Current total: 12

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by shaolin; April 12th, 2019 at 03:13 PM.
Old October 4th, 2018, 03:29 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Added to the list on the first page.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 3rd, 2019, 07:28 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Current Total:-1
-1 for Laserbeak playtest signup

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape