Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 8th, 2015, 11:06 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Michelangelo - CRB / Initial

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
The problem I have is that these "negative" powers on a card that didn't get an order marker have a tendency to be "forgotten". While I agree that it is partly my fault for not paying attention, I have played more than a few games where my opponent "forgot" to roll for one of these type powers because it's not quite "typical" to have to read a power on another card that you are not intending to use this turn unless it is a bonus of some sort.

I get the theme here though.
Yeah the themes are good but I agree the remembering to complete a negative thing not related to the figure you are playing is a pain. Maybe we can turn it around somehow. For instance for a self-importance type power it could be that they get whatever bonus/bonding/advantage if there are 2 or more order markers on their card.
I forget to do positive things too. You don't even know how many times I've forgotten Superman's "throw myself in front of you" power. I'm not sure I've even used it more than once or twice.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 9th, 2015, 01:47 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I forget to do positive things too. You don't even know how many times I've forgotten Superman's "throw myself in front of you" power. I'm not sure I've even used it more than once or twice.
Heh, try playing him with a horde of Beat Cops. It's epic.

Although Supe's power can be a negative, too, if you are making him move in order to get leaving engagement attacks.
Old February 9th, 2015, 10:00 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
About the only real use either has is turning people off from C3G, the rest of my gaming group (not me) still considers this whole project a joke because they happened to see Penguin's card, he totally killed any interest they had in doing Super games with C3G figures.
That's awfully short-sighted of them. If I were you, I'd definitely call them out on that.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old June 21st, 2015, 01:04 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I got in one army test with Michelangelo today:

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Michelangelo

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 160
- Give a brief overview. Michelangelo only got 1 Cowabunga! roll out of 3. He never got Lock and Strike but he did Stealth Leap quite a bit.
Map: Draugur (BoV map)
Units: 4x Hand Ninja, Ubu, and Michelangelo (600) vs. Alfred, Echo, Hit Girl, Nite Owl, Ragman (595)
Spoiler Alert!

- What should be the unit's point value? 170
- Give a brief overview. Michelangelo got 4 Cowabunga! rolls out of 5. He got Lock and Strike once for the win.
Map: Highways and Dieways (BoV map)
Units: Michelangelo (160), Star-Lord (250), and Tomoe (170) = 580 vs. Aquaman (330), Aqualad (60), and Hydro-Man (190) = 580
Spoiler Alert!

- What should be the unit's point value? 170
- Give a brief overview. Michelangelo only got 1 Cowabunga! roll out of 2. He never got Lock and Strike.
Map: Highways and Dieways
Units: Michelangelo (170), Raphael (170), Daredevil (180), Punisher (180), Captain America (240), Bucky (60) = 1000 vs. Cecil (180), Wonder Woman (300), Spider Woman (210), Dum Dum Dugan (90), Sharon Carter (90), Mockingbord (130) = 1000
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; October 18th, 2015 at 10:02 PM.
Old October 18th, 2015, 10:03 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Initial is done. I increased Mike's points to 170.

Quote:
Old October 19th, 2015, 07:22 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Glad to see action here. 170 seems like a good place to start, he seemed to do fairly well even when his team was underperforming.
Old October 19th, 2015, 06:49 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Glad to see action here. 170 seems like a good place to start, he seemed to do fairly well even when his team was underperforming.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old October 20th, 2015, 09:43 AM

Re: The Book of Michelangelo - VOTE for Playtesting

Well, if it looks good to you all, I propose we move this to Playtesting at 170.
@IAmBatman - abstain
johnny139 - Yea
@Karat - On hiatus? Yes. abstain
@SirGalahad -
TrollBrute - Yea
Viegon - Yea

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; October 21st, 2015 at 11:35 AM.
Old October 20th, 2015, 11:07 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old October 20th, 2015, 06:17 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old October 20th, 2015, 07:17 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old October 21st, 2015, 10:40 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yes, I am on hiatus till I figure things out, thus my vote is effectively an abstain. I just haven't had the time to go over the results like I should.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library