Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old November 25th, 2012, 09:58 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

I just made it to the final *secret* level of Super Mario 3D Land. If I manage to beat it it'll be the first time I've beaten a Mario game in its entirety. I love the 3DS.
Old November 25th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Plants vs Zombies

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 29th, 2012, 05:35 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Been playing Mechwarrior Online since August after getting into the Beta (via the Founder's program).

I am thoroughly addicted.

"Free to play" might not be as accurate as "Free to try and most of the time die", and yet "buying to win" isn't applicable either. It still comes down to a well coordinated group first, and pilot skill second. So far it's been worth the money so I can tinker in the mech lab and build what I want to fight with instead of whatever they rotate out via the Trial Mechs.

Check it out:

http://www.mwomercs.com

If you do play, get some friends and hang out on either the unofficial TeamSpeak server, or download the C3 voice app and do a search for Dropship and join some others. If you fly solo, chances are you'll keep going up against organized "pre-made" groups using voice over ip comms and you'll usually lose those matches more often than win.

Old November 29th, 2012, 08:51 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I just made it to the final *secret* level of Super Mario 3D Land. If I manage to beat it it'll be the first time I've beaten a Mario game in its entirety. I love the 3DS.

Wow...didn't you know? You're supposed to beat every Mario game in its entirety!

No, really...I'm pretty sure it's like a law or something. And for the record, running super fast and jumping around like a madman is more than just viable as a Super Mario strategy, it's proven!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old November 30th, 2012, 02:44 AM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Portal: Still Alive for Xbox arcade.
Old December 10th, 2012, 08:11 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Just got done with the Campaign for Lego: LotR (played it with my younger Brother, Lego games are boring without a buddy beside to guard you )...got the game on Saturday.
Old December 10th, 2012, 08:57 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Just got done with the Campaign for Lego: LotR (played it with my younger Brother, Lego games are boring without a buddy beside to guard you )...got the game on Saturday.
I assume the campaign isn't all that long then? Or did you play it for like 10 hours each day?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old December 10th, 2012, 09:05 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I assume the campaign isn't all that long then? Or did you play it for like 10 hours each day?
The Campaign for Lego games are never really long. And no, we didn't play 10hrs each day. It's the getting Bricks and Secrets that keep you in the Lego games.

EDIT: Plus there were a few parts we got stuck and after trying unsuccessfully for awhile looked the Walkthrough up on youtube.
Old December 27th, 2012, 02:48 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got the Star Wars Fan Favorites Collection 1 for PC from Santa. I've only installed the original Battlefront so far, which I love. Most of the different maps are really fun. My favorite is the Rhen Var Citadel map - basically a ruined fortress that has a bunch of different levels, hallways, and balconies to utilize. My only problem is that no one plays multiplayer.

Also got Lego LotR. Played it a bit tonight, got past the Black Rider level. I really like how it's an open world/exploration in between actual levels. Much better than the usual "hubs" from other Lego games.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old December 27th, 2012, 01:16 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Portal 2
/
Halo 3

Both from Christmas.

Interestingly enough, Santa also brought a second copy of Halo 4.
Old December 27th, 2012, 03:09 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My buddies and I discovered Grifball on Halo 4 yesterday. We sat there and played it nonstop for 3 hours.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old December 27th, 2012, 03:42 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Still playing diablo 3 and black ops 2(Xbox)

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games