Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 25th, 2020, 06:37 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Talon (Uncommon) (ISPT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was easily their best power in my tests.
Same

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old June 25th, 2020, 07:53 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Time got away from me today and I never got to run my test. But it seems like things are still kinda up in the air here anyways and I doubt my tests would finalize these designs so I’m just gonna hold off till after the Con.
Old July 10th, 2020, 07:35 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Been in a combo of a funk/busy since the Con. But I promised you a test here SW and I finally got a map set up today. Everything in the SP good to go for testing here? I thought we discussed testing them at 120 so I wasn't sure.
Old July 10th, 2020, 07:44 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Been in a combo of a funk/busy since the Con. But I promised you a test here SW and I finally got a map set up today. Everything in the SP good to go for testing here? I thought we discussed testing them at 120 so I wasn't sure.
We talked about it a bit, but we changed up Assassation Tactics to the stacking version instead.

The SP is up to date here and on the Court.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 10th, 2020, 07:45 PM
Tickle Pickle

Cool, hopefully I'll get you at least one test tonight.
Old July 11th, 2020, 12:37 AM
Tickle Pickle

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Talons (with a splash of Court)

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: X Marks the Spot
Units: Court of Owls (200), Talon x2 (280), X-23 (220) (700) VS TMNT
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Court of Owls (200), Talon x2 (280), X-23 (220) (700) VS TMNT
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Court of Owls (200), Talon x3 (420), X-23 (220) (840) VS Star-Lord, Drax (II), Rocket Raccoon (II) and Stan Lee (845)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: The Assassinations tactics is a brutal power (even when played correctly). I really like them. I basically only used Night of the Owl at the start of the game and when they were ressurected to get them back into battle. They were fun and worked well with the Court. I like them as is.

Last edited by tcglkn; July 14th, 2020 at 02:32 AM.
Old July 11th, 2020, 12:37 AM
Tickle Pickle

One test done. Was a bit rough for the TMNT.
Old July 12th, 2020, 12:14 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Talon

Talon Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Court of Owls Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? Seems about right. Luck skewed it a bit but 140 & 200 for the Court seem to be holding up.
- Give a brief overview. This was a slaughter. The Court and Talon got some early wounds in on Cage but then Fist went on a tear and wrecked the other side while healing Cage just enough to keep him in the fray. notable the dice favored the Fighters in this matchup.

Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: 2xTalon, Court of Owls, Ra's I, X-23 (900) vs Luke Cage, Spider-Man, Iron Fist, Daredevil II (900)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- What should be the unit's point value? Luck swung the other way here, but 140 & 200 still seem good.
- Give a brief overview. This game almost swung entirely the other direction. Red Skull and the Talons laid on the Hurt Early and the Ninjas just did not have enough staying power to make a comeback.

Units: 2xTalon, Court, Red Skull I, Cheshire I (900) vs Karai, Noob, Wraith, Cyrax, 3xHand (900)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- What should be the unit's point value? 140 seems fine.
- Give a brief overview. This was a case of being outclassed and bad dice for the Court and Talons. Several whiffs both on attack and defense. Just didn't enough good options to handle the opposing team.

Units: 3xTalon, Court, Typhoid, Ra's II (1,000) vs Ms. Marvel, Drax II, Red Tornado (1,000)

Spoiler Alert!

Karat's THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Overall I think the Court and Talon are fine. I do think higher 200's+ is kind of their achilles heel but that feels appropriate. I notably had horrible luck with them but from playing against them they seem to be a decent threat. I think I like both them and the Court as they are...just want better dice luck

Soundwarp's THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I'm very happy with the Talons and Court, they felt spot on thematically and I thought they played well outside of having terrible luck a few times. The Talon's package of powers really plays up the 'unrelenting assassin' angle the way I wanted and I think they make good 'back-up Assassins' for an army, which is what I wanted them to be. They'll be even better once some of the Unique Talons get made and their 'name synergy' with the Court gets stronger. The Court's resurrection power didn't feel crazy broken or whatnot, which was a big concern for me, and with the life value restriction (and Assassin not really being a class that lends itself to super high point cost dudes) I'm not too worried about it restricting future design space.

Cummaltive Dice Stats over the 3 Games:
Karat

Attack rolls: 174 out of 338 (51.48%)
Defense rolls: 58 out of 185 (31.35%)
Total dice rolled: 523
Time used: 1h, 38m, 53s

Soundwarp

Attack rolls: 123 out of 253 (48.62%)
Defense rolls: 74 out of 237 (31.22%)
Total dice rolled: 490
Time used: 1h, 32m, 24s

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; July 14th, 2020 at 06:09 PM.
Old July 12th, 2020, 03:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I see Karat used the units for an extra 6 minutes, a little pep talk at the beginning or a scolding at the end?
Old July 12th, 2020, 07:43 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I hung out for a bit before he joined.
Old July 12th, 2020, 07:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I figured as much, I see you guys on Discord talking about being logged in a ready so I was just kidding around. Thought it was funny you posted the time info at all.

Just in general, I thought the skull & shield percent rolled was much more useful when you posted it after just one game. Gave me some good insight into how I should view the results of that game. Giving the info on all 3 games total I don't find as useful. One of you might have been hot in the first game, cold in the 2nd, and even on the 3rd. While the other player was even in all 3 games. Over all total shows even dice for both of you, but that's not how each individual game played out.
Old July 12th, 2020, 07:52 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I just copy and pasted. Didn't even think about it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library