Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old September 17th, 2018, 12:29 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Bigga Battle Chronicles

Long time no update! I’ve been sitting on this June Monthly report for a while because, well, the games frankly weren’t super exciting and I didn’t have much motivation to write about them, except for one. I ran a campy army which resulted in pretty stale games, unfortunately, so there’s not much to say about most of them.

Utah Monthly - June 2018 - Hordes 500

I’ll be honest, I’m not a huge fan of horde games, especially in a tournament setting. Once in a while with friends is okay, but trying to kill so many figures four times in a day is more of a grind than I like (although, to be fair, less than half of the armies tend to be actual hordes). So, when thinking of an army to play, I decided to go for something that was a little less conventional and hopefully would help me kill hordes well enough, as well as be good against horde killer armies.

BiggaBullfrog’s Army:
Taelord 180
Microcorp Troopers x4 80 (320)
Total: 500 Points/16 Figures

Microcorp Troopers are really good, especially with Raelin, so I wanted to see if using Taelord would be comparably as good. I also really liked the image of just unleashing lead on a bunch of swarming enemies, which actually got me excited to take on some hordes. (Unfortunately, as I mentioned, it wasn’t as exciting as I wanted.)

Game 1
Spoiler Alert!

Game 2
Spoiler Alert!

Game 3
Spoiler Alert!

Game 4
Spoiler Alert!

Sorry for the less exciting games; they unfortunately weren't great for me or my opponents. I'm working on the next report now, though, which was random team wildness, so hopefully that will make up for it.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports