Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 8th, 2022, 02:02 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: [Pod 0] Tetsuo Tyrell (Jace, Investigator) - Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
I think it's okay for him to be better than the Mind Flayer. It is an overpriced and underused figure.

I'll think the 19 vs 20 issue over... It is the kind of power that shouldn't necessarily trigger every game. Another dial is life; drop to 19 but also do one less life. Stay at 20 but add one life.
I'd favor 19 with 1 less life, but I don't think it matters. Tetsuo is a Runa/ KMS/ Atlaga/ Deadeye Dan style figure. Legendary in home games and totally uncompetitive outside of them.

Edit: That's a good thing, not a bad thing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs