Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 30th, 2017, 05:29 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
L0B5T3R's Halo Customs

I have been a big fan of the Halo first person shooters for some time now. I thought I would take a swing at making a few customs from the Halo universe. I know quite a few have been produced already but this is my take. I'll be playing these guys exclusively with C3G customs.

For now, my Master Chief, his UNSC grenades, with Arbiter, his Plasma grenades, and some Splinter Grenades. Their costs are pure theoryscape currently. The theme I tried to create with the grenades is how they re-spawn in the games.

Feedback is much appreciated!

UNSC
Spoiler Alert!

Covenant
Spoiler Alert!

Promethean
Spoiler Alert!

*EDIT* I see now I meant to put "Equipment Glyph of M9 grenades" I'll have to go back and edit that soon.

Last edited by L0B5T3R; July 15th, 2017 at 10:23 AM.
Old March 31st, 2017, 10:28 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: L0B5T3R's Halo Customs

Cool.

I would be careful with that Assault Rifle power. Punisher has it in C3G and I have all but banned another figure from having it. The healing factor is even scarier.
Soldier has some decent synergy with Bucky bonding being quite nice.

My suggestion would be to make Assault Rifle a Special Attack, that locks its power level.

I really like the Grenade EQ glyph and its re-spawn mechanic. May have to steal that sometime.

There was a Halo project for awhile.
Perhaps @Viegon can post what they worked on.

I remember they were working on an ammunition mechanic that was cool.
Old March 31st, 2017, 12:36 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I actually wasn't really a part of that project; don't know what they ended up doing.

Cool designs! Assault Rifle can be worked with as long as the unit is thoroughly tested with attack boosts (either Captain America, Star-Lord, etc.); the problem with Punisher is that he came before most of those boosts and wasn't properly balanced with them.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old March 31st, 2017, 12:42 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Right on V. I was never really part of it either. Did ZJ end up leading the charge there?

I just remember that was my first real interaction with you and I kept thinking 'dang, this guy is good'.
Old March 31st, 2017, 04:55 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
The healing factor is even scarier.
Thanks for the feedback! As soon as I went to bed that night I realized the Energy Shield might be OP. I think maybe having it activated by an "X" order marker could help nerf it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I really like the Grenade EQ glyph and its re-spawn mechanic. May have to steal that sometime.
Glad you like the EQ glyph! Feel free to use any form of it you want.

P.S. I'm actually a big fan of yours and every other Hero/Sidekick for C3G, so I highly value your opinion. Thanks for all the work you've done. I hope to start playtesting for you guys soon.
Old March 31st, 2017, 05:28 PM

*Updated* with Arbiter and his Plasma grenades, as well as added "X"order marker nerf to Energy Shields.

Last edited by L0B5T3R; March 31st, 2017 at 06:20 PM.
Old April 1st, 2017, 09:39 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh man, I love the Kill From the Grave, classic Halo . You got some cool stuff here, I love it!
Old April 1st, 2017, 10:08 AM

Thank you sir! Besides splatters with the ghost, noob grenades from the grave might have produced the majority of my kills.
Old April 1st, 2017, 10:22 AM

Thanks for the praise.

Feel free to join the action over at C3G. We love input from our fans!
Old April 1st, 2017, 11:45 AM

*Updated* with Splinter Grenades

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards