Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old November 12th, 2009, 01:29 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Make a Joke #8 -- Possum Problems

I actually saw this in school today...

And I thought it would be for a joke! Enjoy!

MegaSilver
Old November 12th, 2009, 01:32 PM

jotun7 Woo who?
Re: Make a Joke #8 -- Possum Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

MegaSilver
"Maybe if I hide in camouflage, no-one will see me......"

"For HIS honor and glory!"
Old November 12th, 2009, 01:32 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

I.... am too amused to come up with a joke about that. I think it's good enough left alone.

"It was the end of the line for Marty the Possum. No, not that line... the... nevermind."

Meh, see? Lame. This picture is win, though.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old November 12th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

After Pete and Bill finished laying the "Shcool" Zone label, they went to work on the yellow stripes. What they failed to realize was in the road was...

Quote:

Last edited by MegaSilver; November 12th, 2009 at 09:08 PM.
Old November 12th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Famous last words of a consistantly date-less possum:
"But this always worked in the Pepé LePew cartoons..."

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old November 12th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Why did the Possum cross the ro....wait. Never mind.

Old November 12th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

"Only through dedication to the play dead lifestyle can the true alpha possums claim their rights to the golden pizza box."

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old November 12th, 2009, 02:13 PM

Messenger has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
"Only through dedication to the play dead lifestyle can the true alpha possums claim their rights to the golden pizza box."

Gulp gets my vote. That was, flat out, the best so far. Gulp wasn't lying down on the job when he thought of that one. Myself, I was too yellow to think of anything.

There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Romans 3:22-24
Old November 12th, 2009, 02:16 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

"You honor...while I understand that my client did not cross at the crosswalk the defendant most definitely is in the wrong for crossing the double yellow line. The prosecution would like to present exhibit A."
-Marty Bernstein...Opossum Attorney
Old November 12th, 2009, 04:02 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

This kids, is why you should get glasses.
Old November 12th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

It started in the county garage with Tequilla shooters, but in the end the guys learned that there's no such thing as a victimless crime.

~Aldin, parallely

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old November 12th, 2009, 06:50 PM

Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Why did the chicken cross the road?

To show the possum that it could be done.

My greatest Heroscape mistake: Thinking that Heroscape was a $40 $400 game!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General