Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 7th, 2009, 04:48 PM

Scapegeek is surprisingly tart
Getting rep

How does the rep work on this site? 6 people have reped me, and I have 44 points. 44 divided by 6= 7.33333... Anyone know how this works?

Almost only counts with shotguns and hand grenades.
You found the secret message!
Rice Click my scroll
Old June 7th, 2009, 04:50 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Getting rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegeek View Post
How does the rep work on this site? 6 people have reped me, and I have 44 points. 44 divided by 6= 7.33333... Anyone know how this works?
Did you bother to Search? Or even just look around for your answer?

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=17597
Old June 7th, 2009, 04:51 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This thread explains it all.
Old June 7th, 2009, 05:16 PM

I did search, and I got 5 pages of not that thread.

Rice Click my scroll
Old June 7th, 2009, 11:59 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
The very first post in that thread gives almost all of the information that you need, and the third to last post lists the Rep needed for additional green cards.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old June 8th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

If you want to get positive rep from me, you can click on the link in my sig, too. <smile>
Old June 8th, 2009, 08:38 AM

To whoever anonymously neg reped me for not searching, I did and got nothing helpful.

To everyone saying "Search! Search! Search!" try it, you'll get nothing, just like I did.

Rice Click my scroll
Old June 8th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
To whoever anonymously neg reped me for not searching, I did and got nothing helpful.

To everyone saying "Search! Search! Search!" try it, you'll get nothing, just like I did.
Out of curiosity, which terms did you use in your search?

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 8th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

You got neg rep for not searching? That is harsh.

Old June 8th, 2009, 09:28 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

I didn't give the negative rep (still haven't neg-repped anyone). I did do a thread title search using "reputation" and got five good results, including LordRaidor's thread. Often using the thread title (rather than all the messages) type search is much more useful than just searching for all the occurances of a term.
Old June 8th, 2009, 09:55 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

He probably did "rep"...which yields a ton of results. Not all of us can break it down to the Queen's English.

And neg-repping people for not searching, ESPECIALLY n00bs, is totally unacceptable and a sign of weak character.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old June 8th, 2009, 09:57 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
He probably did "rep"...which yields a ton of results.
Actually 3 letter words searches like "rep" do not yield anything.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion