Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 23rd, 2016, 06:22 AM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart
Favourite "Plug and Play" units (low/no synergy)

After seeing how impressive Sonlen is with my first foray into Heroscape, but noting that he's not particularly "synergized", and then noticing units like Master of the Hunt and Eltahale dont seem to be explicitly designed to go with specific armies, I wondered what peoples top units (heros or squads) are, that you enjoy putting into armies without them being specifically "obviously" tied to your other units (yeah, of course you take them to provide some role in your army that others arent fulfilling but I mean more generally, unique units or squads that you dont strongly link to other units because of actual worded synergies). Hope you get what I mean

I suppose Sonlen, Eltahale, Master of the Hunt, Evar Scarcarver, Tandros, Ana, Mika etc?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units