Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 17th, 2021, 07:15 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
The Book of Goku (Super Saiyan)

The Book of Goku (Super Saiyan)

C3G SHONEN JUMP WAVE 48
DRAGON BALL C3G

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Gashapon Full Color DBZ figure that is named Goku: Super Saiyan.

Character Bio - Goku is a Saiyan originally sent to destroy Earth as an infant. However, a head injury at an early age alters his memory, ridding him of his initial destructive nature and allowing him to grow up to become one of Earth's greatest defenders. Goku constantly strives and trains to be the greatest warrior possible, a habit which has kept the Earth and the universe safe from destruction many times. When fighting the tyrannical Frieza on the planet Namek, Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan, a power previously thought to only be a legend. The newfound power granted by this transformation allowed Goku to clutch victory from the jaws of defeat. Since then, Goku has utilized the Super Saiyan transformation and its variations regularly.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Note that moving with Instant Transmission is not moving normally, so you can move Goku with Instant Transmission and still get the automatic skull from Super Kamehameha Special Attack.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Goku can replace Goku (base) with his Saiyan Transformation special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Goku is an offensive juggernaut, able to take on single foes or groups and bypass most defensive powers with his own versatile powerset. Moving anywhere with Instant Transmission, knocking an enemy into another with Meteor Smash, then hitting multiple enemies at once with Super Kamehameha is a brutal move.
  • DBZ faction strategy guide
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; June 16th, 2022 at 07:16 PM.
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Goku (breathing)

NAME = GOKU

SPECIES = SAIYAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHALLENGER
PERSONALITY = DRIVEN

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 380

INSTANT TRANSMISSION

Instead of moving normally with Goku or after Goku defends against an attack from an opponent's figure and does not receive any wounds, you may place him on any empty space within 5 spaces of his current position. Goku does not take leaving engagement attacks when moving with Instant Transmission.

METEOR SMASH
Once per round, before attacking with Goku, you may choose an adjacent figure and roll an unblockable attack die against that figure. If you roll a skull, you may place the chosen figure on any empty space within 5 clear sight spaces of Goku and roll an additional unblockable attack die against the chosen figure and up to one other figure adjacent to the chosen figure. Figures moved with Meteor Smash do not take leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER KAMEHAMEHA SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4 + Special.
Choose 5 spaces in a straight line from Goku. All figures on the chosen spaces within clear sight of Goku are affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Add one automatic skull to this special attack if Goku did not move normally this turn.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

Last edited by Arch-vile; December 21st, 2021 at 01:00 AM.
Archie

Comic Art:
Spoiler Alert!

Mini Pics:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arch-vile; May 1st, 2021 at 07:17 PM.
Old April 17th, 2021, 07:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You're gonna have to help me with these when it comes to Wave Planning.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 17th, 2021, 07:31 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Fun design.
Old April 17th, 2021, 07:35 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You know I'm excited!!
Old April 17th, 2021, 07:37 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Lots of options, but all look fun. I like Meteor smash a lot, even if all I can think of is Smash Bros
Old April 17th, 2021, 07:49 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Lots of options, but all look fun. I like Meteor smash a lot, even if all I can think of is Smash Bros
Gutudak was just telling me that that term actually originated with DBZ, so that's neat.
Old April 17th, 2021, 07:56 PM
Archie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
You're gonna have to help me with these when it comes to Wave Planning.
I figured we'd have some sort of DBZ release. Hard to say which characters or how expansive it'll be at this time.
Old April 18th, 2021, 11:09 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I will say I'm in the camp of not loving Z Fighter, but I've been thinking about it for a while now and I don't see an immediately better alternative. Champion, Fighter, and Warrior all put him in weird synergy groups.

I might up Meteor Smash to 5 spaces, just to match the other 2 powers.
Old April 18th, 2021, 12:16 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I personally don't mind Z Fighter per say. My only problem with it is that it cuts off all connections to any synergy with other classes already available. On the other hand though these guys really don't need that if we create a faction with it's own synergy.

Edit: And not all DBZ characters would be Z Fighters either. I'm sure some could be Warriors or Fighters or something.
Old April 18th, 2021, 12:29 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I just don't personally love when classes are just the literal name of a team or an in-universe term. We've done it a few times (Titans being the biggest example), but it's always unpleasant to me. Heroscape classes are traditionally generic nouns that give you an idea of who a character is, like Agent or Crime Fighter, so using something like Z Fighter (or Power Ranger, etc.) feels a little against the spirit of it all. But like I said, I don't immediately have a better alternative in mind.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library