Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 19th, 2021, 02:56 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Board Game Trading Thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I have Star Realms, the original 2-player game from 2014 (the box itself is taped together but the cards and rules pamphlets are in perfect shape)

Cthulhu Realms (like new)

Oregon Trail and Oregon Trail: Hunt for Food (both like new)

Do You Worship Cthulhu? (never played)

Smash Up (core game; like new)

Ventura (opened but unpunched)

Diskwars (played once; missing the four "L" shaped pieces that demarcate the legal play area - four small items like pennies, beads or dice can be placed to define the four corners of the playing field)

I'm interested in trade or sale.
I recently bought Runewars Miniatures Game, judging it by the artwork on the box. Having watched a video on how it's played, I must say it's not my type of wargame (I'm not a fan of some of the mechanics the game uses, like measuring range with a ruler or placing units on trays). I am willing to sell or trade; I took the shrink wrap off but all the components are in plastic/unpunched. Make me an offer!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games