Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 20th, 2012, 09:42 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Is this project still running?
It is just slow right now (I am sure it will pick back up, hopefully soon as school is almost out).
Old May 21st, 2012, 09:31 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

I would like to remove my Trihorn Behemoth, and add Warblade:

He is the Warforged Hero from Aberrations, #10. price is high, and availaibility is low, but could be proxied by pretty much any warforged.

Warforged: Pretty self explanatory
Unique Hero: Due to high cost / lower availability
Warlord: trying to decide between this and Soldier, this allows him to bond with the Romans, letting them finally get a special attack.
Militaristic: He is a warrior, same as Shurrak, which he is kind of based on.
Medium 5: Same as the other Warforged.

5 life: He will stay in the battle for a while
Move 5: Same as all the other warforged, seems right.
Range 1: ditto
Attack 5: Sword looks pretty vicious, packs a punch
Defense 4 (+ warforged resolve): pretty much defense of 7, looks very sturdy, well armored, and awesome shield.

After a bit of play-testing, set him here. did pretty good toe-to-toe with most heroes, but died vs squads like drones, as you would expect. Actually beat Krug once, which I thought was impressive .

Shield Bash Special Attack

His shield is scary, and it seems almost a part of him as his Sword does. Those spikes on the end kind of impale the victims, and he ends up throwing them a short distance. He is not as strong as Shurrak or Jotun, but I did want to make him be able to move figures.

Warforged Resolve

Males him a tank that will last for a while, very thematic power.

Comments/ Concerns greatly appreciated.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old May 21st, 2012, 09:59 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

I wonder if this guy is a bit too good with Romans. Shield Bash is great to set up holes to squeeze in a nice Shield Wall formation, and 5L/7*D is really, really nice.

Then again, the Romans aren't exactly A-tier material anymore, and this guy might just be the needed boost. I'm honestly having a hard time getting a solid opinion on this guy. The best tests to run will probably be Romans vs Bonded Melee, as that's where Warblade will preform the best.
Old May 24th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

After more testing, vs. Greenscales + Charos, KoW, and Charos+ Nilfheim, I think I will lower his defense to 3. He just would not die. And you thought Q9 was tough .

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old May 24th, 2012, 08:59 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

If I may make a suggestion...

Perhaps it's best if we require people to post good, quality feedback on units before they put up one of their own? I think that two recent comments would be both reasonable, and enough to smooth out the (recently) seriously skewed customs to feedback ratio.
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:59 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
If I may make a suggestion...

Perhaps it's best if we require people to post good, quality feedback on units before they put up one of their own? I think that two recent comments would be both reasonable, and enough to smooth out the (recently) seriously skewed customs to feedback ratio.
That's a good suggestion .
Old June 9th, 2012, 07:54 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@ Betawolf36
I would suggest other than having range of one right under life drain, I would have it be Each time EE destroys an adjacent figure to make it seem less like a special attack. Other than that she looks fun to play and a blast to pair up with Nicholas.

@TMac2200
I would have Never give up only apply for normal attacks just for thematic reasons. I don't see a little soldier should be able to survive being acid sprayed from Braxas or surviving a shotgun or explosion, ect. You could also have it just apply to soldiers as well as have Hit 'em hard boys only apply to soldiers as well. If you do this you could have Marc be effected by Never Give up and maybe lower the D20 roll. These are just suggestions to keep him sort of set as a guy who helps his fellow soldiers and not being able to pair up with marro, ect. I really like the ideas of the powers and I find that figure to be a good figure for the card.
Old June 11th, 2012, 09:27 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

2 things here:

Need this wording corrected:

Quote:
Stealth
When (NAME) attacks a figure that had no visible sight of (NAME) prior to movement, the defending figure roll no defense dice.
Also, could I get some feedback on these guys?:

It's mostly points I'm worried about. With 8 move, 5 attack, most of the time, and the possibility to take a turn with Cyprien...it seems like a Cyprien + Sonya + 3x Gravehounds would be hard to beat. Comments?

Of course this army gets their fangs and claws handed to them whenever they face Soulborgs. Especially Gladitrons.
Old June 11th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Stealth
When attacking with (NAME), if (NAME) was not within clear sight of the defending figure at the start of this turn, the defending figure may not roll any defense dice.

That army isn't too hard too beat-in fact, Q9 could probably beat it by himself with little trouble...

Old June 11th, 2012, 09:46 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Stealth
When attacking with (NAME), if (NAME) was not within clear sight of the defending figure at the start of this turn, the defending figure may not roll any defense dice.

That army isn't too hard too beat-in fact, Q9 could probably beat it by himself with little trouble...
Probably, but that's why it falls to Soulborg armies. Anything else would get clobbered in theory. Take for instance: Captain America + 4th Regiment x4.

Sounds like a good army against KoW. But here: Cyprien engages Captain faster than you can say America and uses Chlling Touch to hopefully atleast wound him. The 4th panic because while trying to save Captain from Cyprien, the Gravehounds move quickly to their position and attack them with 5 attack, maybe 6 with height, while only rolling 3-5 (5 if with height and Captain's Tactician power, 4 if only 1 of those (and that's if he's still alive)). And Sonya can do what she does...whatever it is besides loving Cyprien.

Both of these scenarios are probably worst and best case for the Gravehounds and their Lord. And maybe after all they aren't that overpriced and really just depend on the army you face. I definitively wouldn't pick them in a draft where my opponent could choose an all soulborg army.

Last edited by Sheep; June 11th, 2012 at 09:52 PM.
Old June 11th, 2012, 09:59 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk View Post
@ Betawolf36
I would suggest other than having range of one right under life drain, I would have it be Each time EE destroys an adjacent figure to make it seem less like a special attack. Other than that she looks fun to play and a blast to pair up with Nicholas.
Thanks for the reply. Although I'm curious as to what you think about her range of 2. Initially I was going to possibly change it, but I still don't know for sure if I want to booster her range. I was trying to mostly avoid any range enhancing special abilities. Again thanks very much for your opinion.
Old June 11th, 2012, 11:13 PM

Using this list of D&D figures, I need to find a figure that would best fit each of these powers. I was thinking one of you guys could help. Here are the two powers I need a figure to represent:

Quote:
OUT OF THE SHADOWS
When attacking with (NAME), if (NAME) was not within clear sight of the defending figure or on a shadow space and was unengaged prior to movement, the defending figure may not roll any defense dice.

DEAD SILENCE
If (NAME) is unengaged, and adjacent to an object, tree, wall, or terrain that is at least three levels higher than (NAME'S) base, (NAME) has no visible hit zones. If (NAME) attacks an opponent's figure that was within 4 clear sight spaces prior to movement, add X to (NAME'S) attack value.
Just because Out of the Shadows says "on a shadow space", doesn't mean it has to be a Drow. In Dead Silence, 'X' will be determined once I figure out the rest of the card. NOTE: I may add a third power but these are the too main ones I need the figure to represent. The third one will be based on the figure itself. Right now, I just need an awesome assassin to represent these powers.

Thanks,
~HS2010, the guy that thinks there are too many awesome figures to represent these two powers that he's leaving it up to the HS community.

P.S. if one or both of the powers could be worded better but have the same meaning, please note that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards