Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 7th, 2014, 12:32 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Online HS: MAPS & FIGURES

Needs wave 18.
Old October 7th, 2014, 12:45 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Could you add my new map, Second Sight, please?

Google Drawing
Added.
Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
Needs wave 18.
Yes, yes it does. I've added the small amount of it that I own, but I can't add the rest without pictures from people.

Old October 11th, 2014, 06:55 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

The templates are now updated with all official VC figures.

Old November 28th, 2014, 07:41 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

3D Figures: HoSS template is updated with HoSS' Small Expansion 1: Bounty Hunters!!!
Old April 12th, 2015, 11:31 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

3D Figures: HoSS template is updated with HoSS' Small Expansion 2: Cloud City!!!

Except for Lobot. I'll try to get him added sometime this week.
Old May 8th, 2015, 04:07 PM

3D Figures: HoSS template is updated with HoSS' Small Expansion 3: Force Users!!!

Lobot has also been added from last release.
Old June 13th, 2015, 10:26 PM

The Varja and Bramcephys are in the VC template now, for those who needed them.

Old June 22nd, 2015, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
The Varja and Bramcephys are in the VC template now, for those who needed them.
Thank you!
Old July 7th, 2015, 10:22 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
3. In the left sidebar, click on "More" to reveal "All items". Click on "All items".
4. You should now see (among other things) a folder titled "Online HS: MAPS & FIGURES". Drag it to the left sidebar and drop it on "My Drive".
I don't see a "More" option. Or any of the other things mentioned.
With,
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/f...3FGeHA2U0VIZk0
I see folders(?) for for [Figures] and [Maps] but both are empty.

Spoiler Alert!

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old July 7th, 2015, 07:17 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Quote:
3. In the left sidebar, click on "More" to reveal "All items". Click on "All items".
4. You should now see (among other things) a folder titled "Online HS: MAPS & FIGURES". Drag it to the left sidebar and drop it on "My Drive".
I don't see a "More" option. Or any of the other things mentioned.
With,
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/f...3FGeHA2U0VIZk0
I see folders(?) for for [Figures] and [Maps] but both are empty.

Spoiler Alert!
Clicking on the folders takes you to the respective places. I think this was written before Drive changed stuff around.

~Dysole, informationally
Old July 8th, 2015, 12:15 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Dysole for me, clicking on the folders tells me the folders are empty

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old July 8th, 2015, 12:20 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
@Dysole for me, clicking on the folders tells me the folders are empty
This link doesn't appear?

~Dysole, with no idea what's going on

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events