Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 15th, 2010, 07:56 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Holiday-themed Heroscape thread...

First off, if there is another thread along these same lines that I missed while searching, I apologize, and will let this one go.

Second, the intent of this thread: This is the place to post all of the Heroscape-related things y'all are doing for the holidays. Maps, scenarios, customs, figure repaints, armies even. One example army I came up with:

Nilfhiem 185
Zelrig 370
GSW x2 490

The armies don't have to include all of the colors, but just have to be made from one or more of the colors(i.e: You could post an army of Nilfhiem and a bunch of Dzu-Teh and White Wyrmlings). Viable units don't have to be covered by the color, but have to be 'based' around that color(i.e: Atlaga would work for green).
Of course, if you have Christmas-themed repaints of other units, those would work to, but we want to see pictures of said repaints!

I'll start. I'm going to be working on a red(lava), green(swamp), and white(Guess what terrain goes here!) map with a Christmas tree at the center. It's obviously going to be a defend-the-tree game. As an added restriction, the armies will be all red, white, and green.

Post away!

~Gorthan, filled with holiday cheer...

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old December 15th, 2010, 08:07 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Holiday-themed Heroscape thread...

This sounds fun. Lemme give it a shot...

330/9 Minions x3
90/1 Atlaga
90/3 White Wyrmlings x3
510/13

^_^
Old December 15th, 2010, 08:31 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Hm... Santa needs him some elves...

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old December 15th, 2010, 08:35 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Nyys, where's evil Syvarris?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 15th, 2010, 08:37 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

100 Syvarris
90 Brandis
120 Red Wyrmling x4

I'd post my Santa custom but in C3G....

Old December 15th, 2010, 08:39 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
100 Syvarris
90 Brandis
120 Red Wyrmling x4

I'd post my Santa custom but in C3G....
Ah...that reminds me!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 15th, 2010, 09:20 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

3x Minions Of Utgar 330 (Red)
Atlaga 90 (Green)
Raelin RotV 80 (White- Kinda...)

500, 11 spaces

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old December 15th, 2010, 09:26 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

WoA x3 150 (elves)
Aubrien Archers x3 360 (More Elves)
Frost Giant of Mohr 500 (Santa!!!)
Old December 15th, 2010, 10:54 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Dzu-Teh x2 (White)
Minions x2 (Red)
Hydra (Green)
Marcu (Red)

6 figures/hexes of white.
7 figures/hexes of red.
1 figure/2 hexes of green.

Not competitive, but holiday-ey.

As for the map, I don't have anything at the moment, but I'm thinking something like:
1 VW
1 SOTM
1 TT
1 Custom Tree with snow.
Old December 16th, 2010, 10:51 AM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How about the 'wings for santa'

Minions x1
Protectors x1
Sentinels x1
Atalga
Taelord
Concan

Sure the points are all messed up and the only function is the pretty colors because it wont function very well as an army, but it would be a cool christmas colored valkryie army.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old December 16th, 2010, 12:33 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

A couple years ago, I created a map and scenario revolving around a Christmas tree.

The map itself was obviously a snow map, and I used a large four-spaced evergreen, to represent the Christmas tree.

As far as the scenario is concerned, I can't remember every little detail, but I'll give you the roundabout gist of it:

Set up - The tree starts next to Player 1's (Team Good) Starting Zone. Leave at least one space between the tree and starting zone.
Place Glyph(s) of Brandar adjacent to the tree. (I think I used one.) Plus, I placed a Glyph of Jalgard (Defence +2) roughly 8 spaces away from Team Goods Zone.
Player 2's (Team Evil/Grinch) army will start on the other side of the map, der.

Drafting - Team Good drafts 400 points.
Team Evil/Grinch drafts 600 points.

Player Goals - Team Evil/Grinch must have one figure standing on the Glyph(s) of Brander by the end of the round, to successfully destroy/burn the Christmas Tree, thus winning.
Team Good must defend the tree from destruction, and none of Team Good's figures may stand on the Glyph(s) of Brandar. If the tree is still standing by the end of round 6 (or 8, who can remember these things?) or if all of Team Evil/Grinch's figures are destroyed, Team Good wins.

I remember trying to design this scenario to be a bit difficult for Team Good. But, putting the Glyph of Jalgard near them could even things out. I don't know. This is just simply what I can remember off the top of my head.
Old December 16th, 2010, 03:44 PM

Cigarman has disabled reputation

Does anyone have stats for Santa?

I'd like to see a scenario with Santa + all Elf units vs. Utgar on a Castle and Tundra board (Evil hates Santa).

Or perhaps Vydar vs. Santa and his Elves on a Street map
(Corporate Takeover of X-mas).

Cigarman

Join the BRING IT BACK! campaign. We're inundating WotC with hexes! D-Day is 11/16.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion