Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old November 24th, 2014, 02:48 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Also forgot to mention that I played one game of Heroscape yesterday. Our re-scheduled NHSD event did even worse than the original date, drawing 0 players. One guy showed up late and we played Jamaica as he had owned it for almost a year without playing it. A fine little racing game, but not really my preferred type of game. We both lost pretty badly to my Co-organizer, @wbdhoc .

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 25th, 2014, 12:16 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Played Tzolkin:The Mayan Calendar tonight in a 4 player game. My 3rd time playing it, but as each time I play is like 6+ months apart, it takes a little time to get with the program. I came in 3rd, but by one point and only a more points behind the winner. The player behind me had built a tile that I had my eyes on building on my turn, and it ended up costing me 5 points at the end and perhaps 1st place. Oh well. This is pretty thinky game and while it's highly rated on BGG and the other players I played with love it, it's not particularly a favorite. But due to the timing of when people arrived, I kind of got stuck playing it. It's okay, but kind of dry, and when the engineer joined in to be the 4th, I knew it was going to be a long game.

Then 3 of us played Splendor. I really like this one and have played it a lot. I came in 2nd.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 25th, 2014, 04:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You guys just need to work from home like I do. This way I get my own over-sized game closet ... er, home office ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 25th, 2014, 04:53 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
You guys just need to work from home like I do. This way I get my own over-sized game closet ... er, home office ....
I could work from home and will tomorrow due to snow, but I get more games played at work than at home.

EDIT: And BTW, I have 3 "satellite" offices at work full of games and no complaints of "we don't have room for more games".
Old November 25th, 2014, 06:49 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Looks like @IAmBatman has been playing some Dead of Winter

Old November 26th, 2014, 04:22 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

We'll it happened. My war priest perma-died in PACG. Stupid love triangle nagas with non-combat checks and not being able to reduce their damage...sigh. What's a big ugly Orc supposed to do against knowledge and charisma checks?

So I picked up my war Mage that I had started awhile back and of course looted the war priests's body.

My oldest turned 10 the other day. I bought her the my little pony ccg starter set...sigh. Well, you can guess what I've been playing lately. Silly ponies and having to solve their problems...

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old November 26th, 2014, 06:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Condolences.

Omaha!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 26th, 2014, 11:21 PM
Prickly Cactus

Played a couple games of Zombie Dice with the Double Feature expansion, and a game of Survive: Escape from Atlantis with my 11 year-old twin girls tonight. Fun stuff, though they don't like to play Survive in a cutthroat manner, as we "try to get all the survivors to safety" and don't send sharks/whales/serpents after each other. At least there are some whirlpools to do some of the dirty work

Old November 27th, 2014, 01:00 AM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We got nine games of Wings of Glory in today, featuring 3 plane dogfights between the greatest flying aces of World War One. My Albatros DVa, despite being statistically one of the weakest planes flying today, won the day as the only plane still in the air, and actually achieved ace status by scoring 5 ariel victories over three games. Today was the second consecutive tournament victory for the Albatros, beating almost laughable odds.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old November 27th, 2014, 05:53 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Game Recycling:

1. I've been going through some of my huge old Star Wars Minis collection. I always tell my pals that I've got any new C3V cards that use those minis covered. I'm thinking about converting some of the cards to Scape, as HOSS is doing. I have a box of LARGE pieces for all three alignments--Good, Evil, and Fringe/Neutral in all four eras (or is it five). And they hold some really nasty stuff that wants to come out again and play. I've already used Scape boards for playing the minis system in full, simply converting 1 inch to 1 hex!

2. I have a box of Old Scape Customs that I did way back when there were still few Classic figures issued. Most are by me, but some buy a friend of a friend who converted mini figures and did cards for them. These are lots of fun too, and I reedited some of them anyhow, and can easily tweak anything that seems too powerful today. I should take a look at the customs threads here as well; I've been so busy with Superscaping (aka 'Marvelscape') that I haven't checked them out for years.

For our next Scape game on Dec. 10th, I'm preparing a couple of my old Evil customs. One stands as is, and I reedited one to depower her a bit. They are both Evil women, as I'll be playing that side, and they seem to fit the scenario. Be very afraid!
Old November 27th, 2014, 01:43 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
We got nine games of Wings of Glory in today, featuring 3 plane dogfights between the greatest flying aces of World War One. My Albatros DVa, despite being statistically one of the weakest planes flying today, won the day as the only plane still in the air, and actually achieved ace status by scoring 5 ariel victories over three games. Today was the second consecutive tournament victory for the Albatros, beating almost laughable odds.
If you play Wings of War/Glory WW2, Fantasy Flight has the miniatures on sale for >> $3 << .

I played some X-Wing. 120 points, so I flew 6 Scimitar Squadron TIE Bombers, 3 of them with concussion missiles and munitions failsafes, the other 3 with flechette torpedoes and failsafes.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old November 27th, 2014, 05:12 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Learned how to play Mancala last night. Didn't realize how much strategy could be involved until I actually played it.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games