Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 27th, 2018, 01:18 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Rip Hunter - Design

dok did comment on Mirage so it can't hurt to tag all of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 27th, 2018, 01:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 27th, 2018, 01:20 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

@dok @Dysole @Soundwarp SG-1 @weebaer

Any feedback here?
Old July 27th, 2018, 07:18 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Interesting design. I haven't been following this one, so please forgive me if I go over something that has already been covered.

Thoughts on the first power:

The idea with placing the glyphs is that you have to do it if you can, but it isn't required for him to successfully leave the field correct? No issues either way, just curious.

Is it intended that you must reveal an OM on someone else's card to get him back to the 'present' (off his card) but can't reveal an OM on his card to do it? Nothing wrong with it working that way, just wanted to check since Chronos can get himself back from the future.

Pretty useful power if you can get some glyphs in good spots or on maps with Starting Zone spots in useful positions as you can teleport him around pretty efficiently without having to drop him on his card first. You can't really kite with the power effectively though, which was the only thing that could have been a major concern.

--

The second power is a bit more complex, some thoughts:

The order of the 'Remove everything' and 'No LEAs' sentences feels a little clunky since I'm assuming you'd actually take the LEAs before you got to the 'remove everything' step.

I'm not sure if this is just an automatic part of how powers work in C3G or not, but do you have to successfully place the Figure on their Card for the 'remove everything' bit to happen? Like would it still happen if they couldn't move from Cyberclaw? If the Figure got destroyed by LEAs do they still go to Rip's Card and get a chance of being placed back on the field? If it isn't implied by the rules already, there should probably be some 'if you do' language in there to prevent a Cyberclaw backed 'quick refresh' and such.

The last bit about 'If Rip Hunter is not destroyed' means the return will still trigger if he is on his card due to Time Machine or another such effect correct? No issues, just making sure I understand it.

Overall, it's a strong power, but I can't think of anything terribly broken to do with it. One thing to note is it would prevent designing anything like MTG's Dark Depths, where the card is balanced around starting with a bunch of negative markers, but I don't think anything like that exists at the moment or is likely to show up in C3G. I suppose a hypothetical 'sleeping giant' type mechanic could just include a line like 'these markers cannot be removed by any other special power' or some such anyway.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 28th, 2018, 12:02 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Interesting design. I haven't been following this one, so please forgive me if I go over something that has already been covered.

Thoughts on the first power:

The idea with placing the glyphs is that you have to do it if you can, but it isn't required for him to successfully leave the field correct? No issues either way, just curious.

That was my idea correct.

Is it intended that you must reveal an OM on someone else's card to get him back to the 'present' (off his card) but can't reveal an OM on his card to do it? Nothing wrong with it working that way, just wanted to check since Chronos can get himself back from the future.

I worded this power a while ago, before I reread Chronos' ability, I kinda like letting him return himself if it doesn't get too wordy.

Pretty useful power if you can get some glyphs in good spots or on maps with Starting Zone spots in useful positions as you can teleport him around pretty efficiently without having to drop him on his card first. You can't really kite with the power effectively though, which was the only thing that could have been a major concern.

--

The second power is a bit more complex, some thoughts:

The order of the 'Remove everything' and 'No LEAs' sentences feels a little clunky since I'm assuming you'd actually take the LEAs before you got to the 'remove everything' step.

I'm a little rusty on the actual finesse of HeroScape wording so some of that could just be that.

I'm not sure if this is just an automatic part of how powers work in C3G or not, but do you have to successfully place the Figure on their Card for the 'remove everything' bit to happen? Like would it still happen if they couldn't move from Cyberclaw? If the Figure got destroyed by LEAs do they still go to Rip's Card and get a chance of being placed back on the field? If it isn't implied by the rules already, there should probably be some 'if you do' language in there to prevent a Cyberclaw backed 'quick refresh' and such.

I believe you are right if the figure cannot be placed nothing gets removed and the whole ability doesn't work.

The last bit about 'If Rip Hunter is not destroyed' means the return will still trigger if he is on his card due to Time Machine or another such effect correct? No issues, just making sure I understand it.

I would say so, but again I could be rusty. Obviously you lose the game if you have only two Heroes left and they're both on Rip's card.

Overall, it's a strong power, but I can't think of anything terribly broken to do with it. One thing to note is it would prevent designing anything like MTG's Dark Depths, where the card is balanced around starting with a bunch of negative markers, but I don't think anything like that exists at the moment or is likely to show up in C3G. I suppose a hypothetical 'sleeping giant' type mechanic could just include a line like 'these markers cannot be removed by any other special power' or some such anyway.
Definitely don't know what kind of Dark Depths type card we would create but could see that becoming an issue with this card if the card was too strong for its cost and Rip activated it earlier than intended.
Old July 28th, 2018, 01:39 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Huh, I was actually thinking the 3 glyphs included was an indication that he could only use the Time Machine power to leave play 3 times max in one game. So the idea here is he could use Time Machine to leave even after he no longer has a glyph left to place on the map?
Old July 28th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
One thing to note is it would prevent designing anything like MTG's Dark Depths, where the card is balanced around starting with a bunch of negative markers, but I don't think anything like that exists at the moment or is likely to show up in C3G. I suppose a hypothetical 'sleeping giant' type mechanic could just include a line like 'these markers cannot be removed by any other special power' or some such anyway.
Closest is Torq, I think.
Old July 28th, 2018, 05:15 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
One thing to note is it would prevent designing anything like MTG's Dark Depths, where the card is balanced around starting with a bunch of negative markers, but I don't think anything like that exists at the moment or is likely to show up in C3G. I suppose a hypothetical 'sleeping giant' type mechanic could just include a line like 'these markers cannot be removed by any other special power' or some such anyway.
Closest is Torq, I think.
Huh, I completely forgot about Torq. Pretty bad when I did the cards there and everything. I don’t think it would be broken, as it is a bit finicky to pull off, but that combo would definitely need some testing. I’m going to check the books and see if I find anything else. Pretty sure there’s nothing straight up like Dark Depths though, where a card is suddenly giving you a huge effect several turns/rounds early, and personally I’m fine with Timestream Rescue being able to ‘cheat’ on more minor effects of the same stripe.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 28th, 2018, 05:17 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I don't think we have any 'reverse Lanterns' or anything like that running around.
Old July 29th, 2018, 01:50 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Huh, I was actually thinking the 3 glyphs included was an indication that he could only use the Time Machine power to leave play 3 times max in one game. So the idea here is he could use Time Machine to leave even after he no longer has a glyph left to place on the map?
Yea I intended to have it work kinda similarly to both of Chronos' powers together. Chronos doesn't stop being able to leave the battlefield when he uses up his Glyphs, he just can only come back to two spots.
Old July 29th, 2018, 09:34 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sort of like him playing well with Torquemada as he was a bit of a time traveler himself.
Old July 29th, 2018, 09:44 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

They’re definitely strategically symbiotic.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library