Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 29th, 2023, 07:21 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker
Re: Everett, WA - WA North NHSD Tournament 10/28/23

Great times! Thanks for Hosting @Nomad
Thanks to my Northwest Villan crew for coming and hanging out with me over the weekend.
Thanks @ROADRAGE for loaning me my army that I brought.

My army

Ralin
Me- Burq-Sa
Nerak
Death Chasers x6

Had a lot of great games and gracious opponents along the way. Will post a small battle report later.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old October 30th, 2023, 06:50 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Thanks again for hosting!

I ran the "Random Elven Rangers" who were hoping for lucky dice rolls. They went 3-1 in the event, getting crushed by Orkz & Raelin in the finale.

Aubrien Archers x4 .. 280
Acolarh (Flag Bear) .. 390
Airbourne Elite .. 500
Isamu .. 510

I was trying to keep track of special powers. Aubriens had an average of 5 Frenzies per game, Acolarh was about 3 of 12 for 'saves' {so sort of like playing with 15 instead of 12 Archers}, and the Airbourne Elite dropped most often on Round 3. Isamu only saw action in the final game and was 3 of 4 for his Vanish.
Old October 30th, 2023, 08:41 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Very fun day indeed. Only snapped pics of my first game but I thought it was a noteworthy moment. Thanks for Nomad's gracious hosting!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 30th, 2023, 09:10 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the fun times everyone. It was great to play with newbies and with the old crew, going back 15 years or so. And for those who hung out until late in the evening playing for fun - thank you!

I am thinking of doing another event in the winter (December to February). Until next time!

Also, I did not snap any pics of our tournament. Too busy running things. If you got some photos, please post them or send them to me and I will post them. Thanks.

Final standings are based on W-L record with the ties broken by strength of schedule (opponent's win percentage). This is also recorded in the OP for posterity.

W-L Player SoS (Army)

1. 4-0 White Q Knight .625 (Raelin, Nerak, Me-Burq-Sa, Death Chasers x6)
2. 3-1 Roadrage Jr. .688 (Harqebus x3, Cyprien, Major Q9)
3. 3-1 obfuscatedhippo .625 (Aubriens x4, Airborne Elite, Isamu, Acolarh)
4. 3-1 Huskies16 .500 (Legionnaires x4, Marcus DG, Me-Burq-Sa, Valguard, Marro Warriors)
5. 3-1 Krista .438 (Spartacus, Crixus, Isamu, Capuans x3)
6. 2-2 Roadrage .625 (Nilfeim, Hydra, Warriors of Ashra x4)
7. 2-2 Cinnamaldehyde .563 (Deathstalkers x3, Microcorp x2)
8. 2-2 Cyborgs Gaming/lafleurhero .500 (Dronesx6, Su-Bak-Na, Me-Burq-Sa)
9. 2-2 Joseph .438 (Cyprien, Sonya, Phantoms x4, Guilty McCreech)
10. 2-2 Francis .375 (Thorgrim, Eltahale, Finn, Knights of Weston x3)
11. 2-2 James/Nomad .313 (MacDirks x3, Alastair, Eldgrim, Marro Warriors)
12. 1-3 Cole .500 (Grimnak, Nerak, Blade Gruts x3, Hydra, Ornak)
13. 1-3 Cooper .438 (Zetacron, Marro Warriors, Charos, Greenscales x3)
14. 1-3 Elkslayer88 .375 (Charos, Greenscales x3, Agent Skahen)
15. 1-3 Dr.Goomonkey .375 (MacDirks x2, Dendrick, Gilbert, Kelda, Johnny Sullivan)
16. 0-4 Robert .375 (Braxas, Marro Warriors, Otonashi, Warforged x3)
Old October 31st, 2023, 02:03 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Fascinating

The winning army was my first thought for this tournament but I've been brewing some other thoughts. The one in Battle Ground is still happening right?

~Dysole, checking in on things
Old October 31st, 2023, 10:37 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Fascinating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The winning army was my first thought for this tournament but I've been brewing some other thoughts. The one in Battle Ground is still happening right?

~Dysole, checking in on things

Yes, as of now. The maps might be swapped out a bit to improve the experience.
Old February 28th, 2024, 06:06 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Looking forward to hopefully throwing dice with everyone again this year if you host another tournament @Nomad Me, my mini me and other northwest villains will make the trip for sure.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old March 2nd, 2024, 07:01 PM

joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker

Hoping to make it to the next one if there's another one with the new scape! Would be really fun seeing some of you after a decade+!

Just need to remember where I left all the 'scape.

A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events