Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 18th, 2007, 03:36 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
If you fall onto swamp water, does it count as water or as land?
If I recall it has water properties...I'll check again tomorrow.
Old August 18th, 2007, 03:43 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I had Craig autograph all the cards from a RotV set. With Truth's permission, I'll start giving these away sometime next week.

Don't know how...any thoughts?
Old August 18th, 2007, 04:26 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
cool

but how many prototype cards are from the marroswarm? on the hs poster is a different drake with a different grappelhuook a nd cost only 20 points more than the orginal, the new gencon07 drake cost more and have a new ability.
Old August 18th, 2007, 04:34 AM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_golden_PONYBOY
PONYBOY

hextr1p
Annerios

your posters will be in the mail on Monday!
Thank you!

I've been wanting one of those since I first saw the Comic Con images.
Old August 18th, 2007, 09:24 AM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpy
I think this helps Q9 quite a bit.
That's good. Maybe now people will actually start drafting him. No one's used him much before now...

[/sarcasm]
Old August 18th, 2007, 10:17 AM

sachsen Woo who?
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
Quote:
Maybe it was the added text to Drakes grapple gun.. Kind of like web swing for spiderman.
I don't know, but maybe. He was ridiculously vague about it.

Fella needs to sign back on and clarify himself! GAH!

Heh heh...
Quote:
Maybe moving double spaced figs? Lots of pics and text for that.
OOH! That might be it!
Pg 10.

Flipping a double-spaced fig. Anytime during a double-spaced figs move you can flip it. Se ex 12. To flip a double spaced fig, turn the fig around while keeping it on the same 2 spaces. The flip is free: it does not count as part of your move. The double spaced fig does not take any leaving engagement attacks when flipping since the fig is staying on the same 2 spaces. Leaving engagement attacks explained on pg 12.

Q10 is the example in all the double spaced rules. Tor-kul-na is in the tight spaces rules...
Whoa, no one commented much on this. Is this a change to one of the most basic rules that we have always played with? It has always been the case that if you pick up a double-based figure and rotate it 180 degrees, that counted as one move. Are the SotM rules doing away with that? That completely changes one of the few things Q9 had to struggle with, mainly his LoS.
Old August 18th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachsen
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
Quote:
Maybe it was the added text to Drakes grapple gun.. Kind of like web swing for spiderman.
I don't know, but maybe. He was ridiculously vague about it.

Fella needs to sign back on and clarify himself! GAH!

Heh heh...
Quote:
Maybe moving double spaced figs? Lots of pics and text for that.
OOH! That might be it!
Pg 10.

Flipping a double-spaced fig. Anytime during a double-spaced figs move you can flip it. Se ex 12. To flip a double spaced fig, turn the fig around while keeping it on the same 2 spaces. The flip is free: it does not count as part of your move. The double spaced fig does not take any leaving engagement attacks when flipping since the fig is staying on the same 2 spaces. Leaving engagement attacks explained on pg 12.

Q10 is the example in all the double spaced rules. Tor-kul-na is in the tight spaces rules...
Whoa, no one commented much on this. Is this a change to one of the most basic rules that we have always played with? It has always been the case that if you pick up a double-based figure and rotate it 180 degrees, that counted as one move. Are the SotM rules doing away with that? That completely changes one of the few things Q9 had to struggle with, mainly his LoS.
In a word, yes.
Old August 18th, 2007, 10:56 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Made one more (and last) update to my GenCon gallery pictures this morning. The new ones are 8 pictures of the new Marro figures from SotM. See link in signature.
Old August 18th, 2007, 11:37 AM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpy
I think this helps Q9 quite a bit.
That's good. Maybe now people will actually start drafting him. No one's used him much before now...

[/sarcasm]
Maybe the intention was to help the new omnicron soulborg?
Old August 18th, 2007, 11:42 AM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: ALL GENCON NEWS: See 1st Post for Gencon Heroscape News!

Quote:
Marro Drudge (emerging from beneath swamp water): Hey, Major, the hive said to bring you this nifty new automatic transmission.

Major Q9: Most impressive.
Old August 18th, 2007, 11:52 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annerios
Quote:
PONYBOY

hextr1p
Annerios

your posters will be in the mail on Monday!
Thank you!

I've been wanting one of those since I first saw the Comic Con images.
Same here! That is so awesome! Thanks much, SGPB!

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old August 18th, 2007, 12:05 PM

Padwhite is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/padwhit...7601529499435/

I have put a few of the pictures that I took on Thursday on Flickr. They are all a little different from what I've seen on here so far. I can't claim that they are great, but worth a look.

These have been downsized a little to put them online. If anybody wants the full sized ones, just let me know.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News